🔞 05| "I love you"

He trailed his hands down my body smoothly whispering dirty words into my ear

"I can't wait to fuck you baby. But you do know that it won't be fun if we just do it, right?"

"Nooo no teasing" I took his hands off me and crossed my arms

He growled pulling me back on his bare chest. "This is Mine, baby" he said rubbing my clit as I closed my eyes cherishing this pleasure.

"Tell me baby, who's this" he said admiring my pink, twitching pussy.

Too deep into the pleasure to hear him, I jolted at the surprising pain of Jungkook slapping my pussy

"Answer sweetheart"

"Y-yours, I-its yours"

"Good girl" he said, burying his face in my cunt.

"P-please touch me more"

"Aww look at you begging desperately for a stranger to touch you. What a dirty little girl" he chuckled. "I-I'm not desperate" "oh really?"
He stopped.
"Ok then" he simply answered as I whimpered as my clit started to hurt "p-please it h-hurts" I said dragging his hand towards my clit. "What's that?" He hummed
"Please!" I cried
"What's my name baby?"
"Ju- Daddy"
He hummed shoving a finger into me.
"A-ahh" I yelped

~5 minutes later~

"Can you take my fist baby?"
"No! No! I want your- um c-cock"
I said shyly not knowing if he likes the word dick or cock

He chuckled, interrupting my thoughts "ok baby"

He unbuckled his belt releasing his big bulge covered in pre-cum, also taking a condom out of his back pocket.

"Let me, daddy" I said taking the condom away from him and throwing it away. He stared at me in shock as I smiled innocently at him." B-baby I-I'm not ready for babies yet" he said scratching the back of his neck. "I'm not either, that's why I'm on pills"
Silence

"I love you" he said hovering on top of you, teasing his tip on your clit. Slowly going into my warm, tight cave, he groaned "a-ahhh your so tight, love"

"L-love?"

He kissed me. It wasn't just a kiss. it was a kiss.
The kind of kiss that makes you melt. The kind of kiss that is filled with passion, love, and sincere feelings. The kind of kiss that makes your heartbeat slow and warm in comfort and the feeling of being loved and meaningful.

We broke the kiss to breathe, both of us panting. "H-hey are you okay? W-what happened?" He said after seeing my face in tears. He leaned my head onto his bare chests. Sniffing I said "I- I love you too"

His throat released a breathy laugh as he pulled my head up to touch foreheads. Staring into my eyes as if he's trying to stare into my soul to see if there's any hint of lies.

He went in for a kiss, moving and starting a pace that startled me. I laughed afterwards remembering that his cock has been inside me the whole time. I started bouncing on him, but to be stopped by Jungkook " let me, baby. I'll do all the work tonight. I can't let my princess do all the work"