07| Fake

"Hey y/n look at those Fine ass group of 6 people. We could split them up, you get 3, I get 3"

"Are you crazy?? They'd never agree Rose"

She shrugged "you never know unless you try" she smirked raising her eyebrows "ew no, don't do that" we chuckled

Not even minutes in, a man in his late 20s walks towards us "Hi ladies, care for a dance?" He asked as I began to speak I stopped myself, seeing the man take Rose's hand. She looked back mouthing a 'catch you later, don't do anything stupid' I chuckled, giving her a thumbs up.

"Give me a beer, please"

Jungkook POV

I knocked on the door for the third time now, and still no answer. Huh, did she have plans? Welp, I guess I could go to the club with the hyungs...

Y/N POV

"Hey baby, nice outfit" a low voice said as I turned around to see a handsome man

"You a fan of Gucci too? They are great aren't they? I have this whole collection of belts and most of them are the same design, but different colors! I'm also a fan of their shirts, their logo is just beautiful, don't you think"
he said in one breath, all with a box shaped smile, as I looked at him amused and confused

"U-uhmm thanks?"

"So what're you doing all by yourself baby?" Well, I did come here to get my mind off of that Jungkook guy so..

"To find someone like you" I said sliding my fingers up to his shoulders, while looking at him in lust

"Oh really" he smirked grabbing my ass and leaning his body against me, letting me feel his hard chest.

"Y'know what we should do, baby?"

"What?" I tip toed to get to his ear, brushing my lips against his sensitive earlobe "daddy?"

"There are so many things I wanna do to you baby"

I got this weird uneasy feeling in my stomach. Like I shouldn't do this, but a different feeling that I should get my mind off of Jungkook, I mean we're not dating, right?

"You wanna know something, daddy?" I asked
"What, baby?" He smirked
"This Gucci belt is fake" I chuckled when I saw his smirk faltering into a frown

??: "Y/N?"