08| Misunderstanding

I turned around to see
"J-Jungkook?" He chuckled "yeah?"

I quickly let go of the man in front of me while the man shouted through the loud noises "Hey! You made it, Jungle Book!" (Sorry it was a request haha)

I stood there awkwardly while they greeted each other "you know this chick?" The Gucci man asked
"Um y-yeah"

"I think I'm gonna go now hyung"

"Already? You just got here!"

"Yeah, but...I'm just not in the mood, I'm going to go home and play some overwatch" Jungkook smiled awkwardly, taking a glance at me before turning around to walk out the door.

"W-wait Jungkook!" I said as the cries in the club got louder and the pathway to Jungkook getting smaller and crowded.

As I finally got out I saw Jungkook walking down the sidewalk not too far, but I'll have to run to catch up to him.

"J-Jungkook!" I panted as I held onto his shoulder for support. "What do you want" he said coldly walking past me.

"T-there's a misunderstanding!" I said "I-i thought that-" I looked at him to see him ignoring me while scrolling through his phone, putting on his AirPods.

I sighed walking up behind him, hugging him to stay in place "please stay" I said
He sighed, turning around to face me with his blank face. "What" "ok. So last night since we ate lunch and all, when we got back and-"

"Just get to the point Y/N" he said sternly "I don't have time for this" "I- I thought this was a one time thing" I looked down embarrassed

He lifted up my chin making eye contact with me with his soft eyes "why would you think that?"

"B-because you made an excuse to leave this morning" I mumbled looking at every direction I could to avoid those piercing eyes "baby, it wasn't an excuse" he cupped my cheeks, pecking my forehead "I do have a job, how else am I gonna make money? Hm?" I chuckled "I-I dunno"

He pulled me into a tight hug as I stuffed my face into his sweater, filled with his cologne and masculine scent.

"Wanna go home, baby?"

"Sure" I smiled
"I just gotta text Rose, real quick"

Hey  I gotta go so don't wait up for me!

Rose:
Oh. Are you leaving with it without someone?
😏😏

With someone

Ahh ok tell me the tea tomorrow 😉

"Okay, let's go" I said smiling

He chuckled "wipe that smile off your face, you dork" he joked

I smiled even more knowing that last night meant something to him as it meant to me.

Once we got back to my place I asked "are you hungry? I could make you something" I suggested.

"Yeah"

"What do you want? I have some really good ramen! It's super expensive though so I'm only cooking one packet. I have a whole cabinet of ramen in so many different flavors."

"Woah woah, slow down" he chuckled

He walked towards me pulling me into his embrace whispering in my ear huskily "I want you"

"Oh. But I'm hungry" I pouted as he stared at me in disbelief before staring at me with that stern look on his face
"You need to be punished, baby"

"But I need fooooood"

"Now" he kissed me while his roamed around my body eventually stopping to rub my ass. I let out soft moans into his mouth, his hands going down to play with my clit unbuckling my belt
"Take off your jeans baby" I obeyed

"It's your turn daddy" I said moving my hands towards his belt as he pushed my hands away pinning my hands behind my back
"I'm the one in charge, no touching daddy"

He started grinding on me as I moaned softly, wiggling in his grasp "take them off, please" I whined

He pulled down my panties as he roughly stuck 2 fingers into me as I yelped at the unexpected action. He kept thrusting at a fast speed as I moaned his name repeatedly. As I almost reached my climax he pulled out as I groaned in frustration "N-noo! Put it back in!" I struggled getting out of his hold.

He roughly kissed me to shut me up "If you behave I'll let you cum, baby"
I huffed, clearly annoyed
"Don't be like that baby" he said as he went in for a kiss, but I refused moving my head to the side. He growled "is that really how you're gonna be?"

He quickly swooped you up carrying you into the bedroom, dropping you onto the bed causing you to bounce a couple times as a yelp escaped your lips. Catching you off guard he connected his lips with your as he rub your clit roughly. With all these things happening, you couldn't process everything so you just moaned.

He trusted fast and rough "If you disobey me one more time, you don't get my cock, you got that?" He growled as you felt completely under his dominance

"Y-yes Daddy"