Chapter 2:ESPERANZA PICK'S UP LIAM

Esperanza's POV: I just woke up . I then get dressed into this ¥.

 I then get dressed into this ¥

I then go out to my Jeep¥.

I then start Driving To Liam's House

I then start Driving To Liam's House. I was out of town for the summer. And I just got my car while I was in Miami. Visiting my Aunt Bonnie. And Her and My mom surprised me with the Jeep. They said my uncle Tyler originally picked it out for me before he passed. My Uncle Tyler passed away not long after my fourth grade best friend, Theo Reaken moved away. Before Theo moved away. His sister passed away from exposure in a car crash. I pull up to Liam's house. I go to the door and knock. Liam's Stepdad opens the door. I smile brightly at him.
Me:"Dr.Geyer,it's nice to see you." He smiles at me
Dr. Geyer:"Esperanza,welcome back. Are you here for Liam?" I nod my head and he let's me in. Then Liam's mom comes in.
Mrs.Geyer:"Esperanza darling, help me. He won't get out of bed!!!" I roll my eyes as I go down the hall into Liam's Bedroom. I rip the sheets off of him.
Me:"RISE AND SHINE DUNBAR!!!" He immediately looks up at me smiling.
Liam:"RANZA!!!" He hugs me. I laugh as we hug. Liam is like my little brother in every way. And I met someone perfect for him while in Miami. Turns out she's from here. And is in his year.
Me:" get up get dressed!!! We Gotta stop on the way!!! I met the perfect girl for you, Alan Miami and she's from here. And added bonus she's in your year." He raises his eyebrows at me.
Liam:"Who?" I smirk down at him.
Me:" does the name Tracy Stewart p sound familiar to you?"