Chapter 3: The Mikealsons look at Visions Of Esperanza Part 1

Klaus's POV: So apparently, Kol's old one night stand had his child right know Freya is starting a spell to help us see her soon we are in a living room ¥.

When we see See Tyler Lockwood walk in.
Past Tyler:"Oh my god! I seem to have lost my niece. Too bad I have something really special for her." Kol roles his eyes.
Kol:" freya what is this?" He soon snaps his neck back to the vision as we all here a little giggle and we see a little girl run to him.
Young Esperanza:"Uncle Tyler!" She runs into his arms smiling widely. Tyler picks her up and showers her cheeks in kisses.
Past Tyler:"hey,Chipmunk!" As he says that a small Golden retriever puppy runs in. Rebekah smiles softly at The interaction in between the hybrid she wants new in the niece they would've shared together. I look down as I watch Tyler Lockwood smiled and play with the child. Knowing he is gone now.
Me:" it seems that she was very close to Tyler." Kol frowns softly as he looks at the two.
Young Esperanza:"Puppy! I love him! I'm going to name him buttercup!" She Says Smiling.
Kol's POV: soon that vision fades out I frown as I'm not able to see my daughters face anymore.
Freya:" don't worry we're going to see more." As she says that another vision pops up this time on a playground. Outside of a school. And Victoria is with her. A little boy is sitting in front of the school pouting.
Victoria and Esperanza walk over to the little boy.
Victoria:" Scott sweetheart where is your mommy?" She Asks gently knowing the boys mom works extra shifts.
Young Scott:" she's at work today my daddy is picking me up. He's just late he'll be here." He Says faking a smile. Knowing his dad isn't going to make it again.
Young Esperanza:" mommy can you come over and play with me until his mommy comes?" She Asks Gently. The young boy smiles at the woman and girl his age before replying.
Young Scott:"Thanks Essy."
My ears poke up at the nickname. Essy? What could that be short for? Elijah smiles softly.
Elijah:" she's beautiful. And she has incredible kindness in her heart." I smile at his statement because he is right. I've been blessed with a child a little girl with more kindness in her  heart than I ever held.
Victoria:"Scott come on you're going to stay with us until your mommy picks you up." She Says taking the little boys hand. As they both walk. To her car. I smile softly as that vision fades out but at the same time I feel bad for the young boy. No child deserves to go without a parent.
Rebekah's POV:in the next vision we are put in a teenage girls bedroom.

Kol goes pale a little

Hope:" this is from present day." Two girls walk in giggling as they enter one has strawberry blonde hair and the other looks so familiar.
Lydia :"Esperanza I can't believe you just did that! I mean me and you have been best friends since the third grade. " we all gasp.
Me:"Esperanza?" I can't believe we all already missed so much.
Esperanza sits next to her smiling.
Esperanza:" i'm always going to stand up for you but I could never hurt Jackson like that again I've known him since kindergarten."  Kol raises his eyebrow.
Kol:"Who is Jackson ?" I chuckle softly and Freya stops projecting.
Freya:" we all need food and settle down for pets I feel like we're all overwhelmed I'll show more after breakfast." We all sigh as I walk over to Kol.
Me:" she's beautiful." Kol Let's a tear roll looking sad.
Kol:" she looks just like her mother."