Finally Noticed

---------------------------

A random name x you story

---------------------------

"Since it's the last 10 minutes of class, I'm going to have you all deconstruct this show for me." The students groaned as the teacher turned on the projector and passed the sheets around for everyone to fill in.

As the teacher played the video, a familiar opening song played which lit Y/n's eyes with excitement.

We are the Crystal Gems!
We'll always save the day
And if you think we can't
We'll always find a way
That's why the people of this world
Believe in. Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl and Steven!

Steven Universe was the one tv show that Y/n loved to watch with her siblings. With that in mind, she sneakily unlocked her phone to send a Snapchat to her siblings but became transfixed on her home background photo of herself and her best friend.

Her best friend, Lilly was the most beautiful person anyone could lay their eyes upon. Her light caramel skin looked just as flawless as did her smile, almost making anyone forget that her body was sculpted into a goddess. Stunning light brown eyes that held so much love and care to the chiseled jaw that accentuated her face shape.

Y/n remembered when they first met at school and how they were in each others lives but without purpose until one day when they had PE class, she had accidentally bumped Lilly onto her bottom. The girl laughed while Y/n apologised profusely as a bruise began to form on her knee.

Since then, they've been inseparable. Sure they hung around different friend groups but they managed to talk to one another when they could. Their daily calls after dinner always resulted in long periods of talk as they weren't the type to hold onto secrets from each other.

Except Lilly had one secret that she could never tell to Y/n. Even if she told her secret seriously, she would just get a laugh from her and continue on with life without a second thought.

Lilly yawned as her bedside alarm blared off and drowsily looked at the time, immediately getting her to jump out of bed. She had totally slept in, skipping her first class of the day.

Typical Lilly things.

Managing to dress herself within a minute and brushing her morning breath away, she rushed outside on her balcony and spread her wings to fly in the direction of the school. Lilly could have stayed home but she knew better not to as her father would give her a hefty lecture on not being a proper student.

Though if anything, she would've gotten a lecture for using her wings in the vicinity of humans because who knows what dangerous people would want to do with her or her family.

Just as she landed safely onto her feet, she heard voices just around the corner of where she was and quickly turned her wings into armour on her arm

*(side note: The wings are created by the angels power so it takes at least a minute to disappear. To disguise their wings, their common transformation is an armour on the arm)*

The group of people couldn't help but notice the unique item on her arm as they stopped themselves in front of Lilly.

"Woah that's a sick piece you've got there." The guy whistles as he peers at the armour for a while.

Lilly panic laughs and takes a step back, "Y-yeah thanks."

For some odd reason, the guy took a step towards her as he kept on asking questions about it. Lilly didn't have the guts to tell him to piss off but the strong throb to the head had appeared not long after students started to walk out of the buildings as the first class of the day was done.