You'll remember soon

---------------------------

⚠️ A Camila x you story ⚠️

Note: I'm so sorry in advance because I can't write smut for the life of me
*laughs nervously*

---------------------------

Next!

Walking towards the booth, I riffle through my dollar notes in my wallet for the right amount before placing it in the dip of the counter. The worker glanced at the money before clicking away at his keyboard before exchanging the money for my ticket.

As I grabbed the small square sheet, I folded it twice and placed it into my pocket journal before walking onto the board that connected me onto the cruise ship. Staff workers greeting those coming on board as they motioned everyone to the seating areas.

It had been a long dream of mine to get onto this ship, no matter the cost. Honestly, I don't remember why but it was important but if I had to say what it was, it was most likely an instinct of mine that led me here.

Just as I found a nice bench to sit at, I begin to scribble down in words of my surroundings.

A beautiful sky accompanied with animated-looking white clouds that had no thought of blocking the warm rays of sunshine that bounced its mellow mood onto those on the ship.
The water's clear as day to see the plantation that keeps the cycle of aquatic animals to survive.

Time passed rather quickly without my knowledge as the captain of the cruise ship had informed that he was setting sail.

Closing the journal, those who were standing began to find benches to sit. I couldn't help but see a small girl looking around in confusion like she didn't know what to do.

When our eyes met, I ushered her to sit with me as I patted beside me. It didn't take long for her to come towards me and situate herself comfortably at the seat next to me.

"Hello, what's your name?" I ask as everyone's bodies jerked in the direction of the ship's movements.

"Sofi." The girl swung her legs back and forth with no shyness in her voice, "What's your name?"

"My name's Y/N." I smile as she continued to look at me like she was curious to ask a lot more questions than just my name.

It was very obvious that she was interested in my journal as she unapologetically stared in awe at the cover. Most people don't think twice if they see a faceless drawing as its minimalistic style serves its purpose to be minimal. Though I would always ponder on what or rather who, I was drawing at the time. It didn't seem like a drawing that had been made on the spot but rather a memory that had to be documented but without a complete clarity.

"Did you draw that?" She pointed as I brought the journal closer for her to see for herself.

"Yeah, I did." The little girl studied the drawing with wonder like it was something she had never seen before.

I wasn't particularly good at drawing. I don't exactly remember if I can draw but it was clear that it was my own as it had my signature at the bottom right corner of the journal.

As the waves were more relaxed, people began to stand from their seats to explore on the ship. The cruise ship itself was appealing to all ages as there were many things people could do and go. There were malls to shop at and casinos to test the luck in your cards. Most definitely there were relaxing places for massages or arcades to fulfil those with high competitiveness.