Chapter One

Sammy stood in front of the ink machine, just making a few adjusts before it could be up and running again. He checked pipes and tightened screws, and just as he finished, he heard a loud and sticky sound behind him. He smiled to himself before turning around with the highest of hopes. As the pile of darkened liquid began to move and take form, Sammy only grew more excited as he watched Bendy himself become a solid being.

"Hey, I got your, uh, note Lawerence," Bendy walk quite quickly towards him, glancing backwards as if he was worried someone had followed him, "what is it you want to...show...me." His sentence trailed off as he stared at the machine. He stepped backwards slightly, before collecting himself and staring at Sammy, who was swinging impatiently back and forward like a child.

"Isn't it magnificent my lord! I got the machine working!" He tapped slightly on the nozzle, causing it to make a horrible sound as it splatted out almost a litre of ink onto the floor. Sammy smiled gleefully at Bendy, who smiled nervously back.

"That's...great Lawerence. Just one question..." Sammy's grin slightly faltered at those words, "...why do we need to machine working?" Bendy smiled, leaning forwards as he placed his hands together. Sammy looked startled. He couldn't imagine why there would even be any question in it.

"S...So I can make you real." He looked at Bendy, questioning why he hadn't already known that.

Bendy laughed, "Lawerence, I'm already real...aren't I? I mean, I'm standing here!"

"My lord, forgive me, but with this machine I can make you whole! You'll be a solid being and...maybe you can stay here." Bendy frowned.

"And how are we doing that Lawerence! If I'm not 'complete', how do you plan to make me?"

"I've planned sacrifices for you, my lord!"

Bendy was disgusted, "I'm not taking someone soul! You of all people should know that!"

"But, I heard-."

"You heard?" Ink began to to drip down Bendy's face, "I'm not a monster Lawerence! Neither are you. But if you think I'm not good enough like this, then you might as well leave. I don't need another regret in my life." He turned, walking back to where he had first entered. Sammy was speechless. He could barely register what just happened.

"My lord, please! We don't have to-." Sammy stepped forward.

"SHUT UP LAWERENCE!" Bendy looked back, his face now almost completely black, "It doesn't matter anymore. Just shut it down!" Sammy was jerked back by shock.

"My lord, please wait." He watched as Bendy sunk into a puddle of ink, and disappeared, leaving nothing more than a faint stain. He fell to his knees with almost no expression on his face.

"Bendy..."