Chapter Two

"What a waste of my time!" Sammy went around blowing out and collecting each of his candles that were all about the room. "I mean, everything I do, I do for you! Is it so hard to get a thank you?" He continued, carelessly allowing hot wax to burn his skin, yet he ignored it. Sammy was in a world of confusion and utter anger that he couldn't register anything outside of his own mind. He quickly left the room and made his way to his office. Slowly placing and lighting each candle around the room, he reached over to his desk retrieving a bottle from it's surface. The bottle was dark, the liquid inside makin it impossible to see anything through it. Slumping himself onto the chair, he took a long drink, allowing it to sit in his mouth for a time before swallowing to cold ink. He thought the taste was absolutely wonderful, and in a way, it acted like a bottle of whiskey to him.
"I mean, what else am I supposed to do?" Sammy continued his venting, fully aware no one was listening. "I've done so much for this studio and for our demon that I deserve better!" He imagined what Joey would tell him if he ever complained like this, and in a way, it comforted him. He knew that this would all blow over and like with any saviour, Bendy would come around. Though he couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. Sammy was certain that it was Bendy who told him to fix the machine. It was Bendy who said he needed sacrifices. Things weren't adding up. Sammy thought for a second - maybe one of these things happened in his mind. Afterall, he had began hearing voices and forgetting things lately, perhaps he was overwhelmed. Sick? Crazy? Sammy looked down at his desk which was scattered with loose papers covered in plans and songs. Turning one over, he began to note down everything, trying to piece together this mess of a puzzle.

"L a w r e n c e."
Sammy was startled. He stood up quickly before turning towards the voice.
"Ah, my lord! I see you've changed your mind. You also seem a little more...powerful I should say, then last I saw." He stared nervously at the massive dark entity that stand before him, an everlasting smile plastered on his face.
"Y o u ' r e  n o t  w o r k i n g  L a w r e n c e."
"N-No, but I've done everything I was asked of! This is just a side project, my lord. Nothing really." Sammy smiled, hoping Bendy wasn't upset.
"G o o d. E v e r y t h i n g  i s  i n  o r d e r  t h e n?"
"Yes, my lord! Everything you need! Does that mean I can finally join you?" Sammy stared up at the demon hopefully. Bendy's smile only seemed to grow wider.
"N o t  q u i t e..."
Before Sammy could think, he felt a sharp pain in his back. He collapsed to the floor, coughing up ink just at Bendy's feet.
"B u t  y o u  w i l l,  m y  d e a r                          L a w r e n c e."
Sammy's breath was shaking as he attempted to stand. "I do...thank you...my lord." He could barely form the words. The agonising pain he felt was just a small price he needed to pay.