021

NARRATOR MODE: I guess it gets better with time?

NARRATOR MODE:
I guess it gets better with time?

The red man turns green and Eunbyeol rushes across the wet road with her umbrella in one hand and her handbag in the other.

"I am so dead." She said to herself, cold sweat trickling down her face.

Dashing at full speed, she rushed up to the elevator and back to her apartment, where she saw both her parents waiting at the doorstep for her.

"Why are you so late?" Mr Yoon questioned.

"I...I was out...with a friend." She said softly.

Mrs Yoon laughed coldly.

"A loner like you can have a friend to go out with? Biggest joke, my dear!" She cackled.

Eunbyeol bit her lip and tried not to explode from anger.

"Get in, we're gonna punish you severely this time. You know very well that your curfew starts at 7.30PM sharp. Look at the time now!" Mrs Yoon shrieked.

Eunbyeol sighed. Here it goes again.

An hour later, a sniffing Eunbyeol opened the door to her room before shutting it. She collapsed onto the ground and bawled her eyes out. Touching the bruises, she tried not to flinch because of the pain.

"It's okay, Eunbyeol. You did it." She cried to herself.

My foster parents are psychopaths. They don't know what they're doing. They can't know what they're doing.
They're too mentally unstable.
I can't blame them, for my birth parents were the main root cause for this. I hate them. And I hate everyone to the very core.

The next day, Eunbyeol touched the medicated wounds she had applied on last night before taking out another set of plasters to cover.

Opening the door slightly, she checked if the two had left already. Once the coast was clear, she knew it was safe enough to brush her teeth and get changed for school.

As she reached the lecture hall, she doesn't see Tsuki anywhere so she takes a seat by herself at the back.
After the lecture was over, she guessed that Tsuki wasn't coming so she headed to the cafeteria by herself.

Just then, she sensed someone sit next to her. Looking up, she sees Taeyong smiling at her.

"What do you want?" She mumbled under her breath.