023

NARRATOR MODE: grab sum popcorn this chapter is gonna be a long ass ride

NARRATOR MODE:
grab sum popcorn this chapter is gonna be a long ass ride

Mrs Yoon stood outside. She heard everything. Grinning to herself, she walked back to her apartment and saw her husband waiting outside.

"What is it?" She asked, noticing his concerned expression.

"Do you remember Hansol from that day? Eunbyeol's friend from the orphanage? Somehow, he managed to track my number and called me asking me if I was aware that our daughter is in a relationship." He explained.

Mrs Yoon's eyes just slightly widened.

"You knew about this?" He questioned, narrowing his eyes.

"Of course. I just found out after I saw a rather good-looking guy talk to the neighbours about her. They really need to learn how to talk discreetly." She commented.

"Looks like the end hasn't arrived yet." Mr Yoon said to his wife, before the two returned each other a sinister smile.

They headed inside and opened the door to Eunbyeol's room, where they could see her lying on the bed, sleeping.

Mrs Yoon grabbed Eunbyeol, waking her up immediately. Eunbyeol looked at them, shocked.

"You stupid bitch. Think you're so independent, and getting yourself a hot boyfriend! Amazing!" She bellowed, pulling Eunbyeol's hair.

Eunbyeol shrieked in pain and watched as her father stepped forward and grabbed her neck.

"We're gonna kill that boyfriend of yours. I've been tracking you, my dear. You actually went to meet up with your biological twin sister! Job well done there, you're getting us to jail if they found out what we did to your family." His eyes were burning with rage, making Eunbyeol so frightened.

He flung Eunbyeol with all his might across the room. They watched as she hit against the wall with a thud, before collapsing on the ground, motionless.

"We're going to kill all of them. Let's go!" He screamed.

The two left the room and locked the door shut before heading out of the apartment.

Eunbyeol lay there. Her mind was completely black. She could feel her head bleed continuously, but she couldn't even open an eyelid.

Her ears were still sharp. She could hear the vibrating of her phone on the floor next to her. But she couldn't move a muscle.