02

Jisung's POV

Flashback

"What are you gonna do, huh?"

My gaze fell onto the ground where my things are lying down messily. Somehow, it didn't affect me even an inch. I don't do school works anyways. My notebooks are empty. Oh wait- they're not. They are full of doodles out of boredom during each class.

"Geez..." a fit of chuckles can only leave my lips, making my enemies laugh along with me sarcastically.

Before I know it, I was pinned against the wall –this stupid monkey gripping my collar but ain't enough to scare me. His mates laugh as if it's funny to see me in this state. Am I? Am I that funny?

Where do these wild animals came from by the way? And why haven't anyone informed me that there is a nearby safari park? These ugly mongrels seemed to have escaped from the zoo.

"You crazy punk, still got the nerve to laugh," the boy who attacked me dragged me across the ground. I could feel pebbles scraping my face. Shit.

Finally, I moved a muscle and resisted against the hold of this guy. I successfully escaped, of course. No one can get a grip of this Jisung Park. No one.

"Finally!" the (still looking ugly) guy hits his chest like gorillas do. "Let the party started!" Confirmed, they are from the zoo.

Then he and his four other pals aligned right in front of me, preparing themselves for a five-on-one fight. Seriously? They're so lame.

"You cowards," I spit on the stray grass at my left. "Didn't your parents teach you sportsmanship? This is an utterly unfair playground," I muttered under my breath and silently hissed for I could still feel the sting against my scratched face. Damn it. Mom is going to notice this for sure.

The gorilla guy shoot death glares at me and is the one who charged towards me first. As a very clever fighter and a quick-witted student, I didn't return punches.

A punch landed on my stomach, a jab, a quick blow at my face. These mongrels are randomly hitting me anywhere at the same time. They surround me and I swear that I might lose my consciousness because of the pain.

Why am I not fighting back? There are only two reasons for it. First, it's because they're not worth my energy. And second, you see that little black object sticking against the wall of the school building? The one with a blinking red light? Yes, that's a school's CCTV.

And the cue I've been waiting is finally here.

"Stop, you kids!" the mad Mr. Nakamoto, our most strict P.E. teacher, came running while blowing against his whistle. With him are two of the school security guards, ready to spank the butts of these darn children.

"Shit," I heard one of the mongrels mutter, his fist is shaking.

I hid a smirk and patted his shoulder secretly. "Next time, be careful on digging your own grave," I whispered. They all looked at me dumbfounded and I wish I can laugh at their faces right now but sadly, I got to act as a bullied boy.

"You kids are dead! Your parents would be very much disappointed at you! Guards, get these students to the school guidance office!" Mr. Nakamoto looks very mad as the guards followed his orders, dragging the five students to the said place a.k.a. hell.