family (6)

TW; Alcoholism
3rd person POV

Zak didn't give a shit.
Him being glad that he was finally free from that relationship was an understatement. The two seriously weren't meant to be, and when she found out that Zak was sleeping around with other women, she left him.
Of course Zak didn't care. In fact, he was glad that he could do whatever he wanted, pleasure wise, without any consequences.

Of course he never said any of that to Bad.

He wanted to keep as much of his personal life out of the mystery boy's presence. He wants the mystery boy to be the first to view him as a good person. He wants to win the boy's trust. He wants to be able to say he trusts the boy.

But it's not just the texting boy that's frustrating him. The nerdy brunette has also been angering Zak lately.
Just the thought of that boy filled Zak with rage, but it also made him feel as though his throat was concaving. Like he couldn't speak to the boy without spitting venom and watching the fear appear in his eyes. He enjoyed being in control of the poor boy, and he just wanted to get into a room alone with him so he could just-

SLAM

Zak pulled himself away from his thoughts, glancing towards his closed door, listening intently to the voices downstairs. He sighed briefly before pulling off his socks and walking down the stair case. He felt his heart sink slightly as he watched his mother pull the carton out of the plastic bag, the familiar sound of bottles clinking together filled the kitchen. He stared at his his mother intently as she opened up the green, lukewarm bottle and take a swig, her lips forming a small smile.
Zak shook his head, as he tiptoed back up the stairs and locked his door, falling face first into his bed.

It's gonna be a long night.

————————————————————————
CHAPTERS GET A BIT DARKER FROM HERE ON BECAUSE I LOVE EDGY
of course the texting chapters are still going to be the same kind of dumb and soft shit uwuwuwuwuwu
ANYWAYS
We're starting to look into Zak's life wink wonk
I'm actually kind of in the fence with writing about an alcoholic, but I feel I can write my best considering I have 1st hand experience on the issue lol