??? (9)

Zak is back at school.
It calmed Darryl down, and he's been able to catch up on his school work more. However, he's found it strange that he hasn't been touched yet. Of course, he was still teased and pestered by him. He still had his locker painted, and his milk spilled on him, but Zak hasn't tried to lay a hand on him for the whole day. It confused Darryl. It wasn't like he missed it or anything, he just found the sudden change confusing.

He had English next, and he was curious as to what was going to happen. Zak has never been one for working in groups and their next assignment was to create a video. Darryl was excited to work with Vincent, and they had already worked out what they wanted to do their project on.

Sitting in his seat, Darryl fumbles with his books. He cringed at himself and ran his hands through his hair, failing to notice the stare from across the room.

Time went on and Darryl was starting to get bored. All he wanted was for the teacher to let them pick their groups so they could move to sit together. He stared at the powerpoint on the large screen waiting for Miss to send them off. However, this wasn't the case.

"Since some of you can't be trusted working with each other, I have been forced to pick the groups for you. As I hand out your task sheets, please find your group member's name on the bottom right."

Darryl groaned and looked at Vincent, annoyed. The french man rolled his eyes and shrugged, clearly annoyed by the superior's words. As Darryl's task sheet was placed on his desk, he placed it upside down and sighed. He placed his hands on his cheeks and stared at the white square on his desk, not daring to turn it over.

"OH COME ON?"
Zak's voice boomed. Darryl squeaked, turning his head to where Zak stood, red. "I can't fucking do this!" He shouted, storming out of the classroom.

The teacher sighed, turning to Darryl.
"I'm sure he'll tolerate you eventually."