1

3 boys sat down on dirty desks that had ink inscribing them all over like a volcano had spewed black and blue substance over them. They took glances at each other and put there heads down the one in the middle had  long brown hair and looked up as 27 students rushed in rolling there eyes at the quite secluded boys, they must obviously be in early most days. The boy on the left had his face pushed into the table by a jock "sup vampire lover how's your girlfriend" the jock said and let out a little snicker after he said girlfriend. The boy stood up and with a fist hit the jocks jaw and sent him to the floor. " shut the fuck up, shut the fu-!" he was cut off by a woman in her late 30s with brown hair and bags under her eyes from the stressful job she has. "what is going on here?" the teacher asked in disbelief 2 pupils are fighting. " he-he talked about Maria with disrespect you know that we were in love miss and he knows what happened he was there I watched as the drove that shit through her heart!" he screamed tears rolling down his cheeks. "she was a monster, who would ever love that"the jock exclaimed. The other 2 boys kept out there seats holding the other one back."Right that's it randy, Xavier, David, Simon to the principles office you two are going as witnesses" all 4 went scraping there feet behind them.

The boys entered the principles office without knocking to see a boy who they have never seen before sitting down infront of the principles desk.
"sorry sir, we'll stand outside" David said apologetically. "no sit down this now concerns you four" the principal said his voice rough and hourse. They looked at the boy as they sat down observing him. He had dark black hair streaking down his right eye covering it completely. He lavished a small smile at them showing his fangs. The three other vampires looked at each other than him with eyes warning him not to show his fangs. The jock stared at him, a menacing glint in his eyes. " this is lucifer and he is new" he informed, " he is part of the new vampire program, which means you three are allowed to not act normal and show your fans". The jock looked annoyed, how did I miss the signs he thought. The boys looked at each other a face of pure horror spread across them. " you three will be looking after him and I have spoken to your parents David he will be living with you until he gets a dorm or a school payed home. David stared at the principal in disbelief. "me, you want me not even me us 3 to look after him, OK we'll do it" David summarised. "it's nice to meet you" lucifer murmured a small smile creeping a long his face.

Sup my dudes and dudettes sec here hope you enjoy also some of these songs are actually ones me and my band wrote so please do not troll my lyrics please I beg of you especially you @Kamikaze_Button
See ya