3

Lucifer packed his guitar, amp, mic everything, a single tear rolling down his cheek. He put the bag on his back And walked. He walked to the principles office the ancient teacher behind him. Silently he knocked on the door and let himself in he was crying tears streaming down his face like floods of sadness. "Lucifer what are you doing here?" the principle inquired his voice gentle and smooth unlike before almost a hushed whisper. Lucifer couldn't bring himself to sleep instead he collapsed to the floor his hands covering his face, sobbing. The principle stood up and rushed towards lucifer bending down to cam him but instead was cut off by the ancient teacher warning him "stay back he's a vampire he'll bite you."
"don't you think i know that he's the vampire I told everyone about this in the meeting yesterday or did you not listen again" his voice harsh and ruthless. "w-w-well I-I he's a vampire he should be executed in the auditorium, an example" her stutter was enough to show her she was losing this battle. "and what did he do to deserve this treatment?" he asked the harshness still there every word felt like a stab from a machete. "he was playing this thing it sounded awful" she stated the sweat dripping off her like she was being toasted in an oven. "so he may have been making friends" he theorised. All this time they never realised he stopped crying but was actually laughing. "i-i-" she stopped talking and looked at lucifer who was falling onto his side laughing. "what are you laughing about" as soon as she said this she kicked him in his side. "aaaaggggrrrhhh" he screamed in pain as he clutched his side. He stood up then from his right hand produce that his nails were claws. He raised a finger and warned her "you do not hit me". And with that a high pitched ringing rung through the school. "you better go find your new friends, miss helsing you can stay here"

Xavier was silent walking down the pavement a silent lucifer following behind him. "will you at least say something" Xavier said frustrated from the silence. "do you like music?" Lucifer asked sheepishly. "what the fuck is music?" he replied even more frustrated than before. "well it's this really cool thing I made" his face lit up with joy saying that he had made something cool. Xavier thought that his smile was cute like a puppy dog and was happy he was warming up to him. "hm maybe you can show me some when we're in the house" Xavier stated. He nudged lucifer and lucifer nudged him back, like brothers.

Not lovers
Sec