Chapter 2- Naked

When Demi thought about college she thought about tons of work, no sleep, and lots of stress. She's about to find out that all of that is true. Times ten.

Chloe was already in the shower and Alex was eating breakfast when Demi woke up. The boys weren't over at their apartment and Demi found that strange. Like she was reading Demi's mind, Alex said, "the boys went out to eat." Demi nodded toward the other girl and sat on the black couch. The bathroom light shut off and Demi's eyes widened when Chloe came walking out in a bra and very short shorts. For a second she felt something she's never felt towards a girl before. But she shook it off as if it was nothing. Demi saw Chloe blush when she saw her but Chloe quickly went into the kitchen to get away from the pink haired girl. Demi sighed to herself and stood back up from the couch and headed towards the bathroom to get ready for her first day of college.

She took a shower and when she headed to her room to get dressed she bumped into Matt, still wrapped in her towel. The towel slipped off of her body and a high pitched scream escaped her mouth. Matt's eyes bulged out and he quickly picked up her towel, though she reached for it at the same time, his face went into her chest and she screamed again and grabbed the towel from him and ran into her room. Not even bothering to wrap herself up again. She locked her bedroom door and she slid down the wall, while holding the towel against her chest.

The room was silent. Demi was too embarrassed to even move. She knew he was embarrassed too, or he should be. He saw her naked. Demi did not want him to see her naked. She felt uncomfortable and awkward. Her face was flushed and she had tears gathering in her eyes. What if he thought she was fat or ugly? Demi's mind raced and her breath became unsteady.

Suddenly there was a knock on her door. Her breath hitched in her throat and the tears in her eyes threatened to spill. "W-What?" Demi stuttered. "Are you okay?" Matt asked softly from the other side of the door. "Yeah," Demi breathed out and she wiped the hot tears off of her face. "I'm sorry," he said. "Don't be sorry. It was an accident," Demi said and began to get dressed. "Okay," he whispered and she swore he walked away from the door. Demi slipped on her shirt over her tanktop and she was fully dressed so she opened her door. Matt stood right in front of her. "Matt," Demi breathed out. "Are you okay? Really? I didn't mean to, honesty," Matt said. "Matt it's fine. Really," Demi smiled. "Okay, you want a ride to school or are you going to walk?" Matt asked with a flip of his hair. Demi blushed but pushed the feelings away and walked past him. "Chloe's taking me," Demi said. "Don't you have to go?" asked Demi. "Not today," Matt said. "Oh, well Chloe's taking me today," Demi said and found Chloe in the kitchen making herself breakfast while Trevor and Kevin sat at the table eating toast. Alex was laying on the couch in the living room and watching an old episode of spongebob.

"Hey Chloe," Demi forced a smile at the older girl.. Chloe murmured a "hey" back. "What was that screaming about?" Trevor asked with a mouthful of bread. "Nothing," Demi said quickly. Matt sighed and poured himself a glass of orange juice. "Matt?" Kevin smirked. "Kevin shut up nothing happened," Matt snapped. Kevin put his hands up in defense. "Okay. If you say so," Kevin glanced at Demi and saw her furiously blushing. "Demi?" Kevin said and he rested his chin on his palm. "Kevin stop," Matt argued.

A lump formed in Demi's throat. "Kevin please stop," Demi said and turned her head to see everyone in the room looking at her. Even Alex came in to listen to the conversation. "Demi what's wrong?" Alex asked subtly. Demi shook her head and cleared her throat. "I have to be in class in fifteen minutes. I should go finish getting ready," Demi said and hurried out of the room and back into her own room. This time, no one followed her.

Matt slammed his hand down on the table, making everyone look at him. "Really guys? I accidently bumped into her and saw her naked! It was none of your guy's business," Matt whisper-yelled. Everyone's eyes widened. "Sorry dude. We didn't want to piss you guys off," Trevor said and lifted his hands up in defense. "But why was Demi crying? It's not even that bad?" Chloe asked. "Maybe she's not a slut like you and doesn't want to show off her body to everyone. Or maybe she has self-esteem issues. I don't know," Matt snapped. Chloe folded her hands in her lap and hung her head down. "Sorry," Chloe said softly.