the one where they meet

the next day..

"sir, donghyun is here." - "let him in."

the large doors leading into the office swung open, "you needed to see me, boss?" rhymer looked up at the male in front of him, "donghyun, you and the others are coming with me later today to visit the stray kids mafia."

"may i ask why you're informing me instead of youngmin? he is our leader after all." - "because this visit does not concern him." rhymer stood up from his seat, "i called you here because i need to inform you of an arrangement made between me and jyp."

"that arrangement being, boss?" - "your marriage to jamie bang." donghyun didn't respond, his eyes moved to look at the floor. "i understand it's sudden but this is a beneficial arrangement, think of it as your mission.. can i count on you?"

donghyuns eyes shot up to look at rhymer, "yes boss, you can count on me." rhymer nodded, a small smirk painted on his lips. "good."

"may i ask why you chose me?" - "no you may not, now go. you must get ready to meet your future wife."

donghyun bowed before leaving the office without another word. he made his way to his room and smirked as he thought to himself, this should be fun.

a few hours later..

jamie paced around the main hall as everyone gathered at the entrance, waiting for ab6ixs arrival.

"jay please stop pacing, i'm getting dizzy just watching you." changbin spoke as he leaned against a wall, his eyes fixed on jamie. "i can't help it, i'm nervous.. i mean, what if he's an absolute lunatic? or worse, what if he's ugly?"

"JAMIE!" - "i'm sorry chan but if i'm marrying someone i don't even know he should at least be nice to look at." woojin snickered softly, "it'd be just your luck to get someone who's a lunatic and ugly."

jamie glared at woojin, "shut up." jeongin walked over to jamie and set a hand on her shoulder, "don't worry noona, even if he is a completely ugly lunatic at least you'll look better in comparison." - "that's.. supposed to make me feel better isn't it?" - "did it work?" - "no."

"may i just point out the fact that you're worried about him being a lunatic when you're literally in the mafia." jamie rolled her eyes, "shut up changbin." - "i'm just saying, even if he is crazy it's nothing you're not used to."

"can we stop talking about him being some crazy lunatic?" chan groaned.

"there's different types of crazy. there's normal crazy, there's us crazy, there's jeongin crazy, and there's borderline serial killer."

"what's the difference between jeongin and serial killer?" hyunjin questioned, "they're basically the same thing."

jisung nodded, "yeah, have you seen his little torture chamber? fucking mental, my dude. i have nightmares about it sometimes." jeongin smiled, "i take pride in giving you nightmares."

"shut the fuck up, a car is pulling up." chan snapped, earning everyones attention. the hall went silent as everyone gathered to look out the windows, watching a black limousine like car pull up in their driveway before stopping. they watched the doors of the car open.

jamie looked away from the window and tapped on her brothers shoulder. chan pulled away and looked at jamie, "chan, i don't think i can do this.."

chan frowned upon seeing the sour look on his sisters face, "look, we're all right here for you. there's nothing to worry about."

jamie opened to her mouth to reply when the doorbell suddenly rang out through the large hallway. everyone turned to look at jamie as she moved further from the door. "you open it." she said, pushing chan toward the door.

chan sighed and moved toward the door, "someone go tell the boss that they're here." - "i'll-" - "not you jamie, someone else." felix sighed, "i'll go." chan nodded at felix before grabbing the handle of the front door.

chan opened the door and was met face to face with rhymer. "hello, you must be chan." - "yes, and you must be rhymer." - "indeed i am." chan stepped aside and let rhymer walk in, followed by five other males.

just then, jyp and felix came walking into the hallway. "ah rhymer, you're all finally here." - "of course, we did agree to meet at the soonest possible moment."

"so who is he?" chan piped in. rhymer chuckled, "anxious i see, well just as such it is a very sudden decision." rhymer stepped aside and pushed donghyun up to chan, followed by saying, "this is him."

jamie peered her head from around the corner, having hidden herself as soon as her brother opened the front door. her eyes fixed on donghyun, the anxiety in the pit of her stomach worsening as she noticed his eyes met hers. jamie quickly looked away and hid herself around the corner once again.

chan glared daggers at donghyun, a fire burning in his eyes. "what's your name?" chan questioned, "kim donghyun." - "your position?" - "hit man and weaponary." - "your rank?" - "third." - "your abilities?" - "second to none."

silence fell upon the room once more before chan shouted jamies name, causing her to come out of hiding. "come meet your future husband."

donghyun looked over at the sound of clacking feet against the hardwood floor. jamie slowly walked over to chan, trying her best to stay hidden behind him. "jamie, this is donghyun. donghyun, this is jamie."