the one where it's decided

"jamie, this is donghyun. donghyun, this is jamie."

"a pleasure to finally meet you." donghyun spoke, turning his attention to jamie. "may i introduce my members. youngmin, woong, woojin, and daehwi. you will be seeing them a lot more often after all."

jamie stayed silent, not knowing what to say. "well, how about we all leave them alone to speak while we go over the wedding plans." jyp spoke, attempting to break the tension.

"are we leaving noona out of the planning? it's her wedding." jeongin said, "it's fine jeongin, you all know me best so i trust you with everything."

rhymer clasped his hands together, "there that settles it, let's go talk about the wedding arrangements." rhymer and jyp led everyone away from the large hall and into another room, leaving donghyun and jamie alone.

an awkward and tense silence fell over the room. "w-would you like to uhm.. maybe sit down?" jamie stuttered out in a soft voice, "sure." donghyun replied.

jamie quickly shuffled toward the living room, donghyun following close behind. jamie sat down on the couch, staring at the floor. a soft laugh rang through the room as the couch dipped beside her.

"what's funny?" jamie questioned. "you," donghyun answered, "you're so soft spoken and shy, it makes me wonder how you ever joined the mafia at all." jamie looked over at donghyun, "that's none of your business." - "well to be technical it is my business, you are my fiancee after all."

"just because we're getting married doesn't mean you have the right to know any of my business." - "legally, it does." - "technically, it doesn't."

donghyun hummed softly, "you're stubborn." he mumbled, loud enough for jamie to hear. "i like that." - "excuse me?" - "what? i can't like something about my future wife?"

"i'd rather you didn't." - "how come?" donghyun questions, "ah, is it because i'm not your type?" jamie scoffed, "not my type? of course you're not! i don't even know you yet i'm being forced to marry you."

before donghyun could reply a loud bang sounded out followed by a loud shout, "I WILL NOT ALLOW MY SISTER TO MOVE IN WITH HIM OR FOR HIM TO MOVE IN WITH US."

jamie jumped off the couch and made her way to the large meeting room, leaving donghyun there on the couch. she opened the doors and stepped inside. "what's going on?" she asked.

donghyun got off the couch and approached the meeting room, just behind jamie. "this whackjob wants you two to move in together!" chan shouted, fist clenched. "watch who you're calling a whackjob there you crazy little-" - "stay out of this." rhymer snapped at daehwi.

"i merely suggested that they move into the same house together, just to live under one roof. they don't have to be in the same room." - "i think it's a good idea." jyp said. "but sir-" jyp raised his hand to silence chan.

"they should move in together but, i think all of ab6ix should move into our place. we are joining our mafias." - "that's an even better idea." rhymer agreed. "we will all move in first thing tomorrow afternoon."

"but sir-" - "it's been decided chan, ab6ix are moving in with us and that's final."