Finally Ready To Talk.

After the movie, Pidge had left to her room. She didn't really want to sleep in there especially with the said 'tension'. Basically it was an excuse to go and mess around with her tech.

Lance took this as another opportunity to try and talk to Keith more. He wanted to try and help Keith, helping him eat, feel better about himself.

Just to help Keith.

"Keith. Do you feel comfortable talking about a couple things that may be personal and private?"

"I'll tell you if I don't want to say some things, why?" Keith asked, sitting opposite of Lance. It still stung for Keith to move his arms but he was trying his best.

"I want to ask you a couple questions"

"Are you going to keep it to yourself this time?" Keith shot quickly.

Lance sighed, "Yes." and Keith nodded to tell Lance to continue.

"Besides the other day, have you ever tried ending your life before, if so how many times?"

Keith rubbed the back of his neck, thinking. "Yes, uh 7 times?"

"When did you start feeling very upset and when did you start starving yourself?"

"I started developing signs of depression 2-3 years ago. And I started starving myself a couple month after."

Lance wanted to hug him, he felt heartbroken. 2-3 years? The fact Keith had to count in his head the number of times he almost ended his life hurt Lance so much. He just wanted to help Keith as much as he could.

"How long has self harm been going on for?"

"2 years." Keith said, rather quickly as if he knew it without thinking at all.

"If you feel comfortable, may I see?" Lance asked, still not wanting to rush or anything. This was personal. And often, victims of self harm didn't want to show any attention to where it had been happening.

Keith seemed to hesitate, but nodded, taking off his trousers and top, leaving him in only his boxers.

Lance looked at Keith's pale, bony body. You could see his ribs, his hip bones. This was unhealthy. Scars were scattered around his legs, mainly his thighs, and all over his arms. Recent, deep cuts all over his stomach, arms and legs.

Somehow, Keith felt a little comfortable showing Lance this. He knew that Lance was sorry and he wouldn't tell people. He wouldn't take pictures. He wouldn't tell everyone. He wouldn't tell Matt.

Keith sat back down again, ready to answer more questions.

Lance felt as if he was going to cry any moment. It was weird, with others this didn't have much affect on him. But Keith? Keith showing him all of this, made Lance want to cry.

So he did. He wrapped Keith in his arms and held him close, tears streaming down silently. Keith couldn't see Lance crying. Lance's shaky, warm breath was felt against Keith's neck as the cuddled.

"P-Please.. If you ever f-feel like doing this again, T-talk to me." Lance cried, revealing his face with tear stained cheeks.

Keith didn't know how to react, he just stared into the blue of his eyes in realisation. Keith really liked Lance. Maybe as far to say that Keith loved him.

And although he was terrified, he leaned in, brushing his lips against Lance's and kissed him.

Lance's lips were wet from tears that
occasionally hit his lips and smooth, almost sliding across Keith's. Lance tasted sweet and the raven haired boy didn't know if that was him or the sweet popcorn he'd ate. Keith tasted just like, well, Keith. There was no actual taste to him that could be described other than Keith.

Soon they leaned back from the kiss, and Lance had stopped crying. Keith looked at Lance in surprise.

"Thats another thing" Keith chuckled.

"Yeah." Lance agreed, confused aswell. What even were they? They'd kissed multiple times and even though they both had took a mental note to stop, they didn't.

"Keith" Lance took Keith's hand in hsi own, "Would you like to be my boyfriend?"

They both blushed and Keith smiled, "Of course."

Lance looked at Keith and didn't see cuts, scars, starvation and all his struggles, instead he saw Keith. And Keith, Keith was amazing.

"Don't think this has distracted me. You need food." Lance smiled.

Keith groaned, "Tomorrow, I'm tired"

The raven haired boy had already snuggled himself facing Lance and the other boy wrapped his arms around him.

There was still a long way to go, but Lance swore to himself to be there for Keith every part of the journey.