Chapter 12

"I dont have any anwsers right now but i promise as soon as i get them, You'll be first to know" I assure them repeatedly and hang up telling them to keep praying and get some rest.

  It took 4 hours and 45 minutes till a doctor name Herman stepped out into the hall, signaling for me to follow him. Dillian tagged along with us "How is she?" We both asked in union.

"She is fine and resting" He assures us and pulls us into a room telling us to sit down "You friend had been drugged with Rohypnol, it is also commonly know as a 'Date-Rape' drug. it could have had been easily slipped in her drink at some time with of her unawarness. It holds no taste, no odor and it was mostly likely the older version of the drug considering the fact the the newer version of the drug bleeds blue for precautional concerns. The drug only takes 10-20 mintues to take its affects in which case Chantel probably started to feel... a extremely relaxaxtion of her limbs and a overwhelming drowsy side as well. The drug causes Sleepiness, Amnesia, prombles talking and muscle relaxiation. and can last for up too 2-8 hours" he says making sure Dillian and i had complete understanding of the drug "Chantel, as i am told you all witnessed, body had a bad reaction to the drug, which we were able to easily put under control. We also had a SANE : Sexual assault nurse examiner come in and exam her. She had confired that Ms. Chantel was indeed raped from the scaring of Chantel's vaginal walls. we also were able to collect semen from her womb" clearing his throat and blinked and signed.

"So what is it you need from us?"

"the person she was out with, and where they went out too"

"His name is Tony, i cant remember his last name but him and Chantel had been talking for awhile now. i believe they went to a resturaunt called Ray's restauraunt" i told him, feeling the famaliar pressure in my chest of what Chantel went threw.

"Will there be a investigation held?"

"we have contacted the police department and as soon as Chantel regains confidence and strength i will be willing to let them speak with her. However when she wakes up it will be no telling if she will remember anything from that night. small things might trigger part of that night but it all depends"

"Can you call her parents and tell them. i called them earlier and the are anxious, i just cant bring.myself to explain to them that their daughter was rapped" the words slid of my tongue with disquised. i knew that damn word to well and everytime i tried pushing it away from me, it forced itself right back to me.

"Can we go and see her now?" Dillian asked anxeiously.

"Of course, Nurses will be in and out checking on her progress"

i stood and thanked the doctor hurring to Chantel's room. When Dillian and i got inside, the pain kept on coming. the memories kept of rolling like a bowling ball making it strike. Seeing her on that bed foreshadowed to all the times i laid on the hospital bed. to when my own daughter laid in the hospital bed before she passed away.

i couldnt help to wonder how many hopeless souls lost life. i felt over crowded as i paced slowly afriad to see Chantel's body lying there. when i seen her there that would be the reality. seeing her laying on the bed would confirm the suffering she indured.

Unintentionally my eyes opened, the beeping of the moniters making me blink every time and my blurred vision dismantled by the bright lights. Chantel face was red with painful blush and her left eye swollen shut. her cheeks look flushed and puffy. As her hair lay in a poof underneath her head.

this was reality. 

i bit my lip as i slid my hand expecting for her body to be xold. the radiating heat was clammy against my hands as i took a seat and held tight to her hand agraid to let go.

I hadnt realized how much of an.impacting seeing Chantel like this would have on me, i was concered and afraid and worried and scared. i was everthig i told myself i would never be again.

yet here i was.

_________________________

Comment , Vote .

Really hope you all are enjoying the sequal as much as i am. Let me tell you, i be completely in my feeling with every word i write.

i , myself, have grown.to have the upmost respect for Avah Skye.

Here's some questions to think on & if you'd like Comment Answers please.

1. Do you think Chantel will remember the night?

2. Do you think Tony has something tk do it?

3. If you do, do you think he was alone?

4. Do you think the investgators will treat this case personal or throw it away?

5. Is Chantel's parents going to come down?

There's little question to think about.

Next Update will be probably Sunday, i want to say. If not Sunday then Monday Night most defineitly.

Thanks for Reading my book (s)

& keep Enjoying cause it no where near over .