Epilogue: Paradise

16 years have passed since Yoobin was born. Right now Min Jimin and Min Yoongi are happily married and parents to Min Yoobin. Surely enough, once Yoobin turned seven, weird things started to happen to his body. Yoobin practically broke down at age 12 thinking he was a weird mess until his uncle Jin knocked some sense into him. At age 16 Yoobin came home with two boyfriends who gladly accepted by Yoongi and Jimin. To be honest, the Min family is basically the definition of a perfect family.

Day 6,465
"Fuck, right there~"

"SongHyun~ let me have my turn with Yoobin."

"No, wait I want both of you inside me-"

Jimin knocks on the door.

Yoobin groans, "What do you want?!"

"Sorry sweetie I just heard some sounds through the door. So.... here." Jimin opens the door just enough to get a box of condoms and a bottle of lube through.

"Hey Mr Min, thanks! I totally forgot the lube!" Kang, Yoobin and Songhyun's boyfriend, yells.

Jimin giggles. "No problem Kang!"

Jimin walks away after hearing a slapping and moaning noise. He goes down to the kitchen where his husband is.

"Man.... Yoobin is loud." Yoongi says drinking a caramel macchiato.

Jimin chuckles and nods as he walks over and hugs his husband.

"I agree. But that's okay. I'm pretty sure his boyfriends like it...."

"We should consider getting him a soundproof room, like ours.
Yoongi shakes his head.

"Maybe. That sounds like a good idea..........Isn't it weird to be talking about this?"

"Nah, I mean. It is our house. And they're the ones being loud so? I just hope they don't break the bed like we did that one time."

"Oh I remember. When we had that orgy with Tae, Kookie, and Hobi! I still don't know that bed broke?"

"I'm pretty sure it was Jungkook's fault. Honestly he fucks like a rabbit.... but I guess Taehyung is into that?"

Jimin laughs taking a sip from the others drink.

"Shit! Righ-right there! Fuck I'm coming!"

"Oh gosh. That was fast..... I was up there a few minutes ago?" Jimin says.

"Well. You know how young people have high staminas."

Jimin scoffs.

"Are you saying that we're old?"

"No. Not at all. I'm just saying that they probably won't get tired from having multiple orgasms." Yoongi shrugs thawing away his paper cup.

"Hmm. Really? Why don't we go upstairs and see how long you last?"

"Hmm that sounds like a great idea."

Night 6,465
"Yoongi...."

"Yes baby?" Yoongi says kissing Jimin's forehead.

"Am I old and fat?"

"What? No! Of course not. You're only 35. And your body looks fucking delicious as always. Why do you ask?"

Jimin giggles.

"Well, I have something to show you." Jimin gets up from the bed and heads to the bathroom.

He comes back in the room with something in his hand.

"What's that?" Yoongi asks.

Jimin shrugs and shows him. Yoongi looks at what it was, a pregnancy test. It was positive.

"Holy shit. Are you serious?! Yoobin is getting a sibling?! How will he react?! I'm so happy!"

"We should celebrate if you know what I mean." Jimin says palming Yoongi's crotch.

Yoongi puts the pregnancy test on his night table and pulls Jimin into his lap.

Knowing the great news, of course they needed to have celebratory sex.

Jimin sighs happily and thinks about his life with Yoongi in the past years. "Fuck, I'm one of the luckiest men in the world."

Jimin falls asleep in Yoongi's embrace.

Day 6,466
Morning comes and both of them wake up to a sound downstairs.

"What?" Jimin mumbles.

"Shh, I'll check it. It's probably Yoobin and his boyfriends. I'll make you breakfast while I'm at it. Okay?"

Jimin nods and goes back to sleep with one thought on his mind, "Why am I so lucky to have him?"

Jimin wakes up to Yoongi yelling for him.

"Honey!" Yoongi yells from downstairs.

"Yes?!" Jimin yells back.

"We set the stove on fire!"

"Fuck you! Yoongi!"