-prologue

IT WAS THE DAY

IT WAS THE DAY. The day that Blossom left  her home. She was currently sitting next to her best friend Cameron as he drives her to her aunt and uncles house.

Blossom had to move.
Her mother was a workaholic and has been ever since Blossoms dad passed away, and Blossom being Blossom completely understood and took care of her mother even though it should've been the other way around. In the end her mother barely came home and never even acknowledged her existence. Blossom reached out to her Aunt and she decided it would be best to live with them. Even if it had the consequences of having to leave her friends.
"I'm gonna miss you so much Cam!" Blossom finally let out breaking he silence. "I'm gonna miss you too, this place you're moving to is only an hour and a half away, I can always visit " he told her trying to cheer her up. "It won't be the same but promise me you'll call me every night?" She said looking at him. "You know I will, just relax"
They spent the rest of their ride laughing, talking and singing to the dumb pop songs on the radio. But good things always come to an end. They arrived in front of Blossom's Aunt and Uncle's house and Blossom's eyes were starting to water again. "C'mon bloss we're here" they got out of the car and walked up to the door. But not before looking around. It was your typical suburban neighborhood, it made Blossom want to gag, she missed the city.
They rang the doorbell and stood waiting both nervous as can be, especially Blossom. "Hey, it's gonna be ok I'm right here." Cam said as he took her hand, it calmed her down a bit even though she was still internally screaming. After a minute or two the door opened to reveal Blossom's cousin, Steve.

"Hey Blossom!, And who are you?"