greetings

He greeted them immediately eyeing Cam up and down

He greeted them immediately eyeing Cam up and down. "Umm.. I'm Blossom's friend, I just came to send her off, do you mind if I bring her bags in?" Cam answered a bit intimidated as he quickly picked up the bags and walked in to the house after Blossom.
"Blossom, Darling! You're here welcome, Oh! Who is this dashing gentleman?" Her aunt smirked at Blossom. "This is my bestfriend Cameron!" She answered smiling up at Cameron. "Well Cameron would you like to stay for dinner, we're making spaghetti" her aunt offered. "If you don't mind I would love too" he answered.
"Of course not! Why don't you kids go walk around, Steve will take you on a tour of the neighborhood." She said shooeing them out of the house along with Steve.

"Well, there's not much to do here, but the jocks throw some sick parties" Steve said starting a conversation. "What kind of parties?" She asked. "Well, y'know normal highschool parties, what other parties are there?" Steve asked "Well you know the city is crazy there's always some new crazy party to go to all the time!" She told him. They continued to walk for a bit until they arrived at a place that looked like a corner store. Steve told them to wait and proceeded to walk up to a guy who was sitting in a chair in front of the store the man looked about their age and he had a shaved head.

Blossom looked up at Cam and pulled out two cigs from her bag "Want one?" She asked him. He nodded taking one from her hand and putting it between his lips and waited while she lit hers. They smoked in silence while waiting for steve.

 Thank you guys so much for reading and I'm sorry for not updating in such a long time I suck at writing and this is just a filler cause big things are in the works

Thank you guys so much for reading and I'm sorry for not updating in such a long time I suck at writing and this is just a filler cause big things are in the works. I love all of you xxxx.