EXTENDED SUMMARY

"THEY DON'T CALL ME 'QUEEN KARMA' FOR NOTHING."

Illicit - Drew McIntyre

il•lic•it /i(l)'lisit/ (adj.)
forbidden by law, rules, or customs

or

a forbidden romance between a psychopathic scot and a queen of karma

- EXTENDED SUMMARY -

Former UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion Kalani Hanifan, best known for ending Ronda Rousey's undefeated streak for that said championship, is following in her best friend's footsteps and joining the WWE. Receiving the best training possible with the help of AJ Styles, Kalani is set to debut at the Royal Rumble with big plans from the suits and ties behind-the-scenes. In the near future, Kalani will be feuding with her best friend, eventually leading to a huge Wrestlemania match that could main event for the first time in the company's history.

Trying to keep her circle small, Kalani confides in Ronda Rousey herself, Natalya, and her trainer, AJ Styles. While they seem to get along with the majority of the roster, one man in particular seems to set them off; a certain Scottish Psychopath named Drew McIntyre. Drawn in to his ominous presence and sexy accent, Kalani puzzles on why he would be so hated by her peers—until things became illicit.

A forbidden romance sparks. Secrets are kept and rumors begin to fly after new information—and videos—are leaked. Kalani Hanifan becomes one of the biggest talks in social media history; potentially breaking up a marriage, fighting a best friend, and ending her possible rekindled relationship behind the scenes. Her job, now at risk, sends the company into complete chaos and Kalani's world will never be the same again.

All the mean while, she can only hope that everyone will come clean; for her life could be at stake.

CHARACTERS:

- KALANI HANIFAN -ALEXANDRA DADDARIO

- KALANI HANIFAN -
ALEXANDRA DADDARIO

"I've lost everything, don't make me lose you too."