JIMIN? YOU GOT LIPSTICK ON YOUR CHEST?

I settled my clothes standing outside the farmhouse double checking If I looked good or not.

The security guard outside opened the door for me and I went inside admiring her farmhouse and then there she was on the staircase in a tight blue small dress which pretty much exposed her cleavage.

I smiled and she asked me to come upstairs and I followed her. She took me to a room and it was huge with alot of pictures of her and Jungkook and alot of teddy bears on the shelf.

"What's with all of this?" I asked.

"Just so that Jungkook doesn't feel left out" she smirked.

"I like that you think like me, kinky and turning on at the same time" I smirked handing her the brown teddy I brought for her with a bouquet.

"Now you could place this one with Jungkook's white teddies" I was horny and she gladly placed my brown teddy in between Jungkook's white one's.

"Shall we have a drink first?" She asked and I nodded. We were having drinks while conversing and it was fun being with her. But while being with her, I just hoped that Hana doesn't feel bad.

"You both were best friends right? What caused you to change your mind?" I asked curious to know her side of the story.

"You" she whispered.

"Me?"

"First, I used to have a crush on you and she had a stupid HUGE crush on Jungkook. But then you were sent to military school and she was getting much more closer to Jungkook which made me think that I will be left with nothing. So, I just dated Jungkook cuz he is damn rich and a hottie which will evaluate my Queenka status in the college,"

"Clever,"

"But," she turned to me, placing her hands on my chest, circling my nipple. "I still have feelings for you," she teared up while looking at me and I neared her, holding her hands.

"But then why don't you leave Jungkook and date me?"

"Jungkook is going to see his girlfriend getting a good time with his brother right?" She smirked and I was confused.

She pointed at the teddy which Jungkook gave her and I realised thay she was using personification there and I laughed it off.

"But I don't get it. If you just wanted me then why did you get her into harassment for Jungkook? I mean it's not like I like her or something. I am completely single" I cupped her left cheek.

"I got her into harassment so, that neither Jk nor you can get attracted to a girl who has already slept with a rascal," she kissed my chin. "Now when you came back I don't care about any of them now." She smirked placing her hands onto my shoulders and Hana...doesn't deserve that.

Only because of me or Jungkook why does she have to suffer? That's no justice.

"I do" I grabbed my coat trying to move out from there, "I care," I walked back when she grabbed my arm pushing me back to which I stumbled and she locked the door.

"What you did was really cruel, Valerie. I lost interest in you now" I sighed when she started hovering on top of me and I didn't feel good about this at all.

"It's okay, Jimin. Hana doesn't even know what she's getting herself into. Neither that stupid Jungkook, who can't defend his own girlfriend knows about anything" she leaned down to kiss me when I pushed her off of me. "Stop acting like you love her when in the end you just want to fulfill your desire" she cried.

"I don't love her. Neither I will take advantage of her" I scoffed and she was only crying. "Yet" I smirked back.

"Then stop being a hero for her. And come back here," she pouted and tapped the place next to her on the king sized bed and I needed time to think.