WHY'D YOU KILL HER?

"What was that!?" Namjoon grabbed Jimin's collar in anger as the humiliation was felt when the crowd started making fun of Jk and his father. They called them a fool and that is exactly what Jimin wanted.

Everyone was standing dead in the hall as the scene they witnessed really brought a bad image of the Jeon's family.

Tomorrow every channel will display this news and even right now, the media is going crazy while playing the scene of Jimin kissing Hana.

Epic.

"A delightful passionate kiss," Jimin scoffed when Namjoon pushed him.

"And you-" he stared deadly at Hana. "Call the police right now Riz,"

"Hana don't be scared. Stand firm," Jimin announced and she looked at the ground allowing Namjoon to go ahead and call the police.

"Fine then," Riz shrugged and made a call to the police. "But I shot you. How're you both still alive?"

"Author's plan-Ow!" Yoongi nudged Tae's elbow when he winced.

"You didn't shoot me. It was Rupert. I was talking to Rupert that Jimin will return late when you shot him and he fell on me. Due to the weight of Rupert I fell with him inside the pool and when you started to shout I remained inside the pool, holding my breathe and minute by minute taking oxygen from the surface when you were busy finding Taehyung,"

"And I called Jimin on-purposely to inform him that you noobs are in the house so, he stays alert."

"But-but I shot you,"

"I was in the closet so, I grabbed one of Jimin's shirt, ruined it with fake blood which we utilized during Charles Halloween party and made myself look like I've been bruised and the spot you saw on my chest wasn't because of the bullet, it was because of the fake blood,"

"And since you thought that they are fools let me remind you that we have our game two steps ahead. We plan accordingly unlike a pussy like Jk,"

"I'll be making a call to the police,"

"Go ahead," Jimin scoffed. "Hana...." he called and she looked at him with a small smile. "You know what you have to do right? Change your statement," Jimin smirked at Namjoon when Hana nodded and crossed her arms over her chest.

"W-what do you want Jimin?" Namjoon, finally broke out into tears as he just couldn't see the future his sister is going to have if she chooses Jimin.

Jimin looked fiercely into Namjoon's eyes before walking towards him and piercing him through his eyes which soon teared up,

"A confession," he spat and Namjoon licked his lips. "S-Sewon,"

Namjoon looked at him getting chills while hearing the name. "Why'd you killed her?"

A tear ran down Jimin's eye when he mentioned her name in front of her killer.

"I-I...didn't...kill-"

"You did!" He shouted as he cried. "I still have her letter with me."

"W-what letter?"

"The letter in which she wrote that you used her for pleasure." Everyone in the hall stared at the two as they were finally turning on terms.

"Stop running Namjoon. Why'd you killed Kai's sister?"

"I-I-"

"You did! You bastard!" He punched Namjoon.

"Jimin...." Hana called but he didn't listen.