Chapter 7 THE DRAGON LORD

The next morning the royal guests that had arrived yesterday were outside the palace having a pleasant time basking in the morning sunlight.
The very moment lady rosemary had been awoken by a bird pecking on her hair she had understood what it meant. The gossip that followed their arrival must have been heard by them the moment they arrived at the town thus letting that old friend of hers know that they were already at the palace.
She had also informed advisor minon about it who in turn had informed the two princes.

"So the second guests will already be here by noon. The green hills i believe."

Prince steegan said while sipping his morning tea. Before advisor minon could follow he added. "And when will brother be arriving? I thought he would be here by now."

Prince scarlarc raised his eyebrows. "He must have had something to do. Brother is never late in regard to his assurances. When he says he will be there by noon he will be there on the given time unless he had something that stalled some of his time."

Minon agreed with him and followed, "yes the Dral never runs late."

The third prince sighed at their words because he could not help but agree with them. Something must have happened.
Diverting his mind elsewhere he looked outside the glass window. His sight fell right on the royal guest. Suddenly a smile crept upon his lips.

"Second brother,do you think that eldest brother will find her beautiful?"

"Nonsense" was his reply.

"Why? She is very unearthly." He frowned.

Scarlarc was quite for sometime but blatantly rendered him speechless by saying "Because eldest brother is not a creep like you."

"Ow..that hurt...!" He sighed in dismay. "But speak honestly. I know you are also a bit interested in how brother would react to a face like that. I mean i have never seen him glance at women with neither longing nor in awe of their beauty. If the public were to hear about it they would mistake him for a monk. I even worry if he is ever going to find himself a wife."

Minon who was hearing the whole thing standing by the corner raised his eyebrow in amusement.

"So what if he does not marry. Its not necessary for him to do so. Don't worry. If in the future the throne will need a heir it would definitely be one of your sons."

"Ouch" steegan cried out at his second brother's harsh words. "Bad brother."
He refuted which of course was ignored by him.
Anyway they stopped messing around and continued their morning tea.

Just as anticipated the green hills arrived at noon. Being reunited with her old pal rosemary was more than happy. She received them and led them around the place.
Bringing her twenty year old son and her sixteen year old daughter with her lady sherry was more than happy. She was also very happy to meet the grown up ruby who was now known as rebeica.

"My goodness!" She exclaimed at her. "Little ruby had grown up into a fine rebeica. Its been so many years since i last saw this naughty little girl." Turning to her childhood friend she praised her. "A grown up mischievous lady. Reminds me of how you were when you were of her age."

"You flatter me. Anyway marnie and dande have grown a lot too. Children these days grow faster than we imagine." Rosemary chuckled, adding "The pouting young lady behind you also reminds me of your young days. She is like an exact replica of your face. Though she is a bit prettier than you."

Marnie blushed but did not say anything.

While rebeica was busy trying to recall if she had met her in the past
Lady sherry noticed it and smiled at her.

"You won't remember meeting me because you were too young at that time when i last visited the tribe. Still i am glad that you are trying to make me out of your memories."