chapter 31. REBEICA WIELDS!

"what is it, my dear little one?" The woman spoke in a honey sweet voice.

"Elder sister where are we going?" The little one asked.

"Ah little one! We are going to visit a holy place. A very sacred temple at that. My little one you must also burry this visit in your heart. And  remember it for eternity."

She was confused at her words. "But i am nothing but a child. Am i not?"

The red haired beauty laughed. "Of course you are my dear. Because you are still a child that is what makes you so special. Unlike me and the rest of your sisters you are very special. Because you are a very important key to the future world assigned with a very important task. That is why little one you are a very special gift to this world."

Hearing this the girl blushed in joy. Still she insistently asked her. "Elder sister where are we exactly going?"

"Remember? I once told you the legend about the two dragon brothers saving the world?"

She node her head replying her question. "You mean the Red dragon and the White dragon?"

"Yes. They are our holy deities. They saved our world from destruction. Although they are dead now we still have their relics left in our world, kept somewhere. And that is the place where we are going; the sacred burial mound of their relics."

Hearing her say this she jumped in joy. Her eyes shinning in great excitement.

"That place is also where the 100th year ceremony is held everytime its due arrives." She added.

The little girl moved her lips to say something but before the talk could continued wide purple eyes flashed open involuntarily, her lips gasping for air as her mind tried to get a grip of reality.

A dream again! She sighed. "That...." She thought as she wiped her forehead sweat. "Who is that woman?  She is the same red haired beauty i often meet in my dreams. Should i assume this is related to the ceremony somehow?"

She did not quite know. It was already morning. As she left her bed and went to open the window her eyes captured his bright attracting hairs. Rosemary' twins were walking out so early in the morning accompanied by their guard. She stared at him and was deep in her thoughts.

"Red! Red just like that woman's."

Rebeica dragged her brother and the guard deep into the forest. Somewhere with some ground and space where she could spar with willo to see the fruit of her bitter training with him. And yes Rose had to be the audience of her progress. When they finally found a suitable spot they got into positions to start the practice match.

"Brother! See carefully the results of my blood, sweat and tears." She yelled at him. The latter just shook his head as he saw her playful amber eyes gleam with utter seriousness.

Rebeica focused her attention on the fight. She visualised the virtual image of a sword. Keeping the image transient in her mind she outlined the structure of its blade and using the Red king Gem she solidified it by putting life into it then with the will of the gem she shaped its blade into a real sword and summoned it through a red magic circle. She did this just like how she had done it back at the fight in the festival ground but this time with much more profoundness of a more definite visualization within a few seconds.
The Red King gem was the power element of the blessed land tribe. This element granted the visualized weapons of the tribe members the will to shape it according to their psychological strength. Meaning the more profound it was the more stronger the born weapons were. Of course the shape of the weapon varied. Like Rebeica used it to draw swords while Willo on the other hand used the circulation of his power elements onto the blade of his sword to enhance his attack powers.
And just like the blessed land the other tribes had their own powers elements. Green seed of the the green tribe blessed with the command of forests, pearl queen of the red lands gifted with the control of the sea and the black wings of the sones which gave them the power to defy gravity to a certain proximity.  These elements were also similar to the power source of the folks of the dragon lands. But they instead termed it as Auras in their language. Auras that differed according to people's  bloodlines, with the royals as its pinnacle.

Rebeica took the sword in her hands and sprinted towards the guard. She jumped thrusting her blade at him. Willo likewise drew his sword and used it to block her attack. The long dress she was wearing did not limit her movements. She lifted her right leg effortlessly and kicked it towards his abdomen. But the guard saw this coming and dodged it with much slack. Yet the moment he slide away she followed after him and sent two simultaneous rolling strikes at him as she swirled in the midair. The latter fended them off by circulating a high amount of element into his sword. Right then her eyes shone with an idea.

"I really want to try this out. Though i wonder if it will work." She was doubting herself. Yest she still decided to try out her idea.

Darting back at some distance she focused her mind on visualising. As she circulated the gem element into her will of virtual images five red segments appeared around her, circling her figure. The five segments of straight red lines at once transformed into the shape of swords. This time the process was even faster.
Watching her do so both the guard and the brother were greatly surprised.
Delighted with her result she once again dashed towards willo as she controlled the five blades to move at her command. The two of them thrusted at him from the above and the other three from his back and front. Willo increases the flow of gem element into his sword and slashed away the piercing blades that came at him from all directions. While his young miss did not laze around as she herself joined the battle. Her slender arms and legs swinging at him with alternate punches and kicks rythmic to the command of the blades.

From the perspective of some bystander one would assume the guard was being disadvantaged. However the truth was far from it. The guard was infact holding back.