a couple of inconveniences occur at IKEA

They opened the door.

Not a single soul in sight, which was almost weird, considering Dream was standing in front of the trio when they first escaped to the rooftops. At first the plan was to climb down the shelves, but they had a better view from up there; they just had to be careful not to fall.
The air was tense. IKEA is clearly not safe, and having that in mind while stepping above it's halls, it sends a chill down your spine. They walked. And walked. And walked a bit more. No one was on sight, but you can never be too sure.

a6d: i see literally no one

skeppy: maybe we could make a run for the exit?

Technoblade: No, that's exactly what they want.

skeppy: and how do YOU know about IKEA so much, huh?

Technoblade: You see, I have a college degree on "not being an idiot" and it's obvious that they'll ambush us the second we try to make a run for it.

skeppy: ok smartass, what would you do with your oh so fancy college degree then?????

Technoblade: They have eyes everywhere. Maybe if we cause enough of a mess they'll come directly to us.

a6d: so basically fuck things up

Bbh: language!! >:(

skeppy: ok cool we get to destroy stuff!

The group climbed down the shelves, ready to destroy stuff. Skeppy and a6d didn't have a weapon so they first went to the tools aisle and grabbed what they could find. Skep got himself a bat and a6d grabbed a hammer. They grouped up once again rushed to the lamp aisle, since those were easier to break than, uh, chairs.

You know how loud is the sound of glass breaking? Imagine a millions upon millions of glass shards, falling violently to the ground to shatter again, creating even more glass shards. The group was having a pretty good time, as well! It's fun to break stuff. Did it cause enough of a mess to bring attention to them? Yes. Yes it did.
A mysterious figure came running to the group while yelling "stop!!!!", in a loud, kind of British voice. They couldn't figure out who is was until he came closer. It was none other than Spifey himself!

Spifey: gUUUYS dont do that!!!

skeppy: sPifEY???? you work at IKEA too???!!!

Bbh: :O

Spifey: yeah, I got a copyright claim on my yt videos and i don't have enough money to buy more crumpets so i had to get this job at IKEA to afford them crumpets.

a6d: ok im assuming you're not going to try and stab me like Dream did, right?

Spifey: of course I won't! that's terrible, did he really do that?!

a6d: yes. yes he did.

skeppy: alright so if you're not going to stab us then can you show us the exit??? p l e a s e????

Spifey: ah, im afraid not. manager orders.

Technoblade: And who is this manager you speak of?

Spifey: uh...

Technoblade: Tell us or we'll bust your kneecaps off.

Bbh: techno!!! you can't just bust his kneecaps, he hasn't even tried to murder us or anything!! >:0

Technoblade: But he might though.

skeppy: ok guys chill we should try to like, negotiate first, or something

a6d: ok, spifey, if you let us out we'll buy you crumpets.

Spifey: what do you think i am, some sort of fool? I have an endless supply of crumpets here at IKEA, it will be kind of hard for you to convince me to leave