nearing the end of IKEA

The group was crawling their way through the vents, in their way to confront Zelkam himself and get him to shut down the corrupted IKEA headquarters, once and for all.
It's was kind of funny, seeing this big group which was separated so many times from each other, finally uniting forces and determined to go get the big bad villain himself.

But then again, what about the villain himself? What about Zelkam? What did he think about this whole ordeal?
Well, Zelk was sitting on his throne, right where he was before. He had a tablet that was connected to every single thing in every IKEA he had taken over. Even in places where there weren't cameras he placed new ones, so he could have eyes in every single corner. So of course he knew what the group was up to.

Let's talk a bit about how Zelkam took over IKEA in the first place. It was kind of easy, actually. He just walked in the first IKEA he saw, said he was doing a youtube video that was going to give them a lot of clout and was immediately promoted to manager. As I said, it was kind of easy.

He did feel a bit of remorse, though. Stopping the cycle of IKEA, taking over and getting rid of all IKEAs and corrupting it's headquarters isn't what you say a good person would do. But Zelk needed that Youtube content. He had to pay them bills, dammit! So he had to take it to the next level. He couldn't settle for Minecraft anymore, it has become too mainstream for his own good. So here he was. At IKEA.

But he knew the end was near. He knew he couldn't keep the act up for this long. Eventually the group will come and force him to shut down the reality of IKEA headquarters. They had Techno with them, of course they could easily overpower him. It was only a matter of time. But the least he could do was putting up a fight. Yeah, getting to him was not going to be easy.

Meanwhile, the group has been going through this vent for about half an hour.

spifey: hhhmmmm the manager's room wasn't *that* far away, right??

dream: this is ikea anything could happen

bbh: maybe we went to a wrong direction??? o_o

skeppy: no, this is exactly where we came from

a6d: wait why didn't you use any shortcuts, you work for IKEA after all

spifey: we can't really use the shortcuts now, cuz like, we gotta act like IKEA workers (((aka act "in character" like how we were acting before)) and if we dont do that we just get hit with the side effects u kno mate

bbh: huh >_>

Technoblade: Wow thanks for the exposition dump, anyways we're here.

The group dropped down from the vent and landed on their feet. The room was different though. In fact, one could assume they were in a completely different area than before.

bbh: see! i told you we took a wrong turn or smth!!!! we're totally lost!! >:(

skeppy: no, i think is is zelk's work he's probably onto us

bbh: but how!!! we destroyed all the cameras in the last room!!!!!!!

Technoblade: I wouldn't be surprised if he placed cameras inside the vents.

dream: tbh that doesn't sound completely impossible

skeppy: oH mY gOd he's sO annoYING let's just head back-

As Skeppy turned around his eyes were met with a blank wall. The vent had completely disappeared.

skeppy: and i oop-

bbh: whAT WHERE DID THE VENT GO >:O

a6d: so basically we're trapped

They looked around the room; the only thing they saw was bright white walls. They were completely trapped in an averagely sized room with each other. Suddenly a voice started to speak. It was Zelkam! But how was he heard? There weren't any speakers or cameras in the room. It was all white space.

zelkam: you seriously didn't think I wouldn't predict exactly what you were going to do???

skeppy: dude what the heck

dream: bro we work for u let us out plz

zelkam: im not that stupid i literally heard everything

a6d: how are you even hearing us now this is literally an empty room there's n o t h i n g here

zelkam: it's IKEA, u kno

skeppy: bruh moment

Technoblade: You do know that we're going to break out no matter what you do, right?

spifey: ...are we tho???????

zelkam: oh, im perfectly aware of that. i just thought i'd make it a bit harder for you. after all, im almost done recording the last episode of this spicy new youtube red series; ""minecraft youtubers TRAPPED???!!! IN IKEA!!!! ****not clickbait, ALMOST DIED"" and by the time i finish recording that, you'll probably already be here

bbh: rlly???? how can you be so sure tho???? o_o

zelkam: believe me, i would know

skeppy: zelk this is stupid just end this already and stop taking over IKEAs this is probably not healthy for you

zelkam: it will be healthy for my ad revenue tho!!!

skeppy: bruh seriously just come back i need more than one admin to moderate the server u kno

zelkam: megapvp can handle it. plus, im not planning on coming back, and that's that

skeppy: zelk pls

bbh: you muffin!!!!!!! this is ridiculous!!!!! since when did you even partnered up with youtube to get your own youtube red series????!!?!!? >:/

zelkam: about a day ago tbh

a6d: omfg you're not even verified what the fuck

bbh: l a n g u a g e

a6d: s h u t u p

zelkam: anyways imma leave now, i got some recording to do. you, uh, figure out what to do with the whole "being trapped inside a box" thing haha ok bye!!!

As soon as he finished talking, he logged off, leaving the group confused and wondering what to do next. They had to get out of that room, right? But how? It was almost as if it was a completely sealed box. Whatever Zelk was planning is probably going to be brutal. They had to prepare themselves.

Don't you feel like something big is coming?
It's almost as if... things will be over soon.
But whatever happens you'll be here with me, right?