Chapter 12: trust?

Draco's POV:

Ever since I knew about the AUs I couldn't risk just letting them through like nothing is gonna happen. No.
The gem is the most important thing in the AU it's the heart of the AU. It keeps it alive and safe from the demons and the others, I don't even know how they got here. Usually the other AUs would be seen and shared except us the new AUs, some of the new AUs are already shown but one of our AUs is not. I don't know when our AU will be shown. But I guess I can give these strangers a chance since I killed many people from different AUs without giving them a chance. I noticed that someone was here and I knew who it was and I don't know why they are here.

"Stain" I said. "What are you doing here"
How come Stain is helping these people. Is there a problem or something? Whatever it's none of my business, I just want to know why he's here.

"Umm I just want to know if you're okay hehe" he said.

"Bullshit" I said."I know something is up and I know it's none of my business but you being here makes me curious"

"Wow you really did change ever since I met you underground" he said.

"Hmph, like I wouldn't" I said.

"*Sigh* fine I'll tell you the story" he said "when I left I went into a sans mind because he is infected by a disease and I don't know what it is but another problem is that many people are being killed by some stranger and they think it's sans because there was bones coming out of their body's and there are these other two people who understands him because they are not dumb and stupid. But that's why I'm here with the others."

"Hmm you sure you're not lying" I said.

"No not at all, why would we be here if there was no problem at all, Classic knows that we shouldn't mess with other new AUs especially yours" he said. He is right if there were no problem then they wouldn't be here well I guess I should kina trust them.

"*Sigh* I guess you're right. I'm gonna get food for them, go back to wherever your friends are" I said. He was about to say something but I gave him one of my deadliest glares, he walked away.
I walked to where the nature dragons are so that I can get food for them and water, nature dragons are one of the pacifist ones who don't hurt anybody and give people a chance, they are nice and are shown to be the most beautiful dragons of all the tribes, they can also control plants and regrow plants as well so that if anyone cuts down a tree they can regrow one, but they usually like planting them, they give healthy food to anyone and they live everywhere. I was looking for my friend Pollen, she's always there to help me and my friends when we get hurt or something and she's also one of my best friends that I trust.

"Hey Draco!" I heard a voice. I turned around to see the light green dragon walking up to me. She had wings that are leaves, leaves as her spikes that trail down her back and to tail, a huge flower on the tip of her tail, leaves on her chest, she had her horns as leaves, she has a tree mark on her forehead down to her muzzle, she has a flower crown on her head, and she has those beautiful emerald eyes.

"Hey there Pollen" I said.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Well I need some food for like three people because they are probably hungry and haven't eaten so is it alright if I can get three stacks of apples?"

"Sure you are always welcome to come here to get more food, I'll be back"

She then walked away to get the apples as I sat down on a old log waiting.
She then came back with three stacks of apples like I asked she then handed me the apples as the apples were putting force on me trying to get me to drop them.