Ch.14: IM TIRED OF BEING WITH THEM!

WARNING!!

•language/cursing/bad words
•gore
__________
Classic's POV:

I can't believe we lost Bird!! Why did he have to do this? That should've been me, I should've saved him but I act like a baby crying all the time and being scared. I just wish this was all a dream but noticing this was all very real I know that this is definitely not a dream. We went to where everything was snowy, we got lost in this AU and didn't know where to go, I was getting tired and starting falling onto the snowy floor hugging myself to keep me warm but of course it didn't help I was freezing so much you can hear the rattle coming from my bones. I felt a warm, fluffy, and jacket wrapped around me, I looked up seeing that Ganz who was also really cold took off his jacket and put it on me. He picked me up and started walking as the snow began blowing hard on us. I forgot to mention that we were in a middle of a blizzard, we can barely see anything but we still kept going forward hoping that we find something.

(two hours passed)

I felt Ganz dropped on the floor, I got up and started hugging him as he did too hoping that the warmth can help us. I noticed that Ganz's soul started to slowly become ice because of how cold it is, I started crying. I lost Bird and Draco already! I don't want to lose Ganz also. I don't want to be alone!! Please please please someone anyone help us!

(2 minutes ago)

Ganz's soul is now half ice. I took off the jacket to put it on him but Ganz stopped me.
"D-don't t-tak-ke i-t o-off y-ou need i-t" he said.He put it back on me, I was about to say something but he told me to not worry about him. He kissed my forehead and wiped my tears away with his cold hands.
I looked at my right and saw a figure standing there. I got up and waved my hands not caring if I got more colder and trying to hold on to Ganz's jacket.

"HELP!!" I yelled "PLEASE HELP ME. MY FRIEND IS DYING!!" The person just looked at me then ran away, I dropped on the floor hugging Ganz, I can't do this alone.
After a while I then saw lights shine on my eyes, I saw it was that person again but with a dragon, two dragons, and a skeleton holding flashlights.
They ran up to us as they picked me and Ganz up and put us on a dragons back.
The human which looks like Frisk put a huge warm blanket around us and walked. I looked at Ganz and saw that the ice was starting to melt. I was so relieved that they found us, otherwise Ganz would've died.

After a long walk I saw that we were walking towards an ice city, I couldn't figure out what it looked like but I can see it. We went inside a cabin, a warm cabin and when we went inside I got of the dragons back and put the warm blanket around Ganz as he just laid on the floor falling asleep. I looked at the four. The human had warm scarf around her, with a warm sweater, a green and yellow striped skirt, black leggings, with brown snow boots. The skeleton had a Dark blue shirt, Black sleeves, white gloves, brown shorts with black leggings, sneakers, and he also had a scarf but with a hood. The orange dragon which I think is the same age as the two had a water droplet mark on his cheek, no fin on his tail, he had no wings, blue ocean eyes, and his scales were light orange and orange.
The third dragon which I think is the oldest had a snowflake symbol on the cheek, ice blue colored eyes, her horns were made of of ice as her spikes and even her claws, her scales was snowy blue and white, her wings were ice and here tip of her tail.

"What were you doing out there?!" The human said.

"We were lost. We didn't know where to go" I said.

"Well next time don't go here especially when there is going to be a blizzard because the Ice tribe is really cold here" the human said.

"The ice tribe?" I questioned, is she talking about the dragon.