Chapter 13: a dead Bird

Nightmares POV:

I can sense Classics negativity a lot better but it's starting to fade away for some reason. Oh no! He must've been happy again! Well at least Dream is here otherwise I wouldn't know where he went. The first puzzle was tiles with pictures of dragons.

"Um what are those?" Dust asked

"Bitch are you blind?! Those are dragons bruh!" Epic yelled.

"Yeah I know those are dragons but what kinds" Dust yelled back.

"GUYS!! Look what I found!!" Horror yelled as we turned to him and see he was holding some kind of little book.

"What is that? Where did you get it?" I asked.

"In my pocket. It appeared for some reason" Horror said.

"Those are the books that tells the rules and how this works" Error said.

"Yeah but why in his pocket?" I asked.

"Don't know" Error said.

"Well let's read it" Horror said as he opened the book to the first page, Abyss took the book from him and read it out loud.
____________

Welcome to the impossible gates. If you are reading this you must listen to the rules first.

Rule 1: you cannot use your magic, weapons, powers, tools, anything that will help you. You must actually complete the puzzles. If you use your magic you will be warned. You have three warnings.
First one is you get teleported back to the begining.
Second one is you will go back to your AU.
Third one is you die.

Rule 2: you cannot fly all the way to the end or use any form you have to get there, if you do your wings or flight will be damaged and you will have to go back to where you left off.

Rule 3: do not break anything that's in your way, it will be called cheating if you do that and you will be teleported back to the very beginning.

Rule 4: to give you a chance you can use anything you have but only three trys. If you use it more than three you will die.
_____________

"Damn those are some harsh rules" Dust said.

"Well at least it's fair that we can use anything three times" Dream said

"Tsk right?" Error said.

"Well it didn't say anything about these dragons so let's see" I said as me and the others leaned down to look at the pictures.
The first one was a watery dragon, the second one is the fire, third plants, fourth wind, fifth storms, sixth light, seventh night/space.

"Okay so that's all the things, what do we do?" Dust asked. We saw a glowing on the book and Abyss opened it reading it aloud.
________

Find the dragon that are harmless.
___________

"Harmless? They all look dangerous. I don't see harmless" Blue said.

"Wait." I said "look at the plant dragon. Its plants and stuff and it has a sweet smile so it's probably that"

"He's right" Dream said as he stepped on the tile.

"Welp we have a long way to go." Error said.

*After the puzzles, sorry I didn't feel like it*

"OMG IM ALIVE!!!" Horror yelled.

"We all are alive Horror otherwise I could've just left you" Dust said.