Chapter 30

Zoe's POV

--------------------------

"What color did you guys have in mind?" I look at Kara, Autumn, and our other friend Hailey.

"Maybe a dark blue." Autumn looks back at me sipping on her Starbucks.

We make our way through the huge mall, trying to find stores that sell prom dresses.

"Let's go to Bedazzled the Bridal and Formalwear store!" I point to the huge store with prom dresses and wedding gowns on display in the window.

"Let's go." Autumn agrees. We all rush over to the dress store and walk in.

Thewhole store is filled with girls looking at prom dresses.

"Oh shit." I groan.

I knew girls would be looking for dresses this weekend,I just didn't know this many girls would be looking.

Alex's POV

----------------------

I feel stupid. I expected slicking my hair down, and wearing a tux would make me look classy, but I just look dumb. I look like someone poured a whole bottle of oil in my hair honestly. But Nate, Seth, Kyle, Kenny, and Jason all say I look fine so I guess I'll go off their judgement.

We all decided to go to prom together because.. well why the hell not. The girls are all suppose to be at Kara's house getting ready and we'll pick them up there. I understand you're suppose to go to their individual house and pick them up, but we all agreed we should only stop at one person's house, and then go take pictures, then too prom.

"Guys the limo is here." Seth looks out his bedroom window.

"Alright let's go." Jason claps his hands together obviously excited about tonight.

We all walk down the steps of Seth's house, and towards the front door.

"Bye mom, I'll see you at the park." Seth calls out.

"Alright honey, I'll meet you there." His mom calls from the kitchen.

We all walk out of the house, piling into the limo. Which was huge by the way.

"Damn, how much did this cost?" I look at Nate.

"I don't know, my mom rented it." He shrugs grabbing the complimentary wine in the ice bucket.

We all get a glass, and chug down it in no time. We choose to be sober during prom for the sake of our dates, so we put the rest of the wine away until after prom.

It takes around 10 minutes to get to Kara's house, and when we do we all tumble out of the limo and stand in a straight line infront of it.

Suddenly, all the girls come out of the front door, and I barley see Zoe come out but when I do, my eyes don't leave her. They don't leaver her to look at Kara's dress, or Autumn's dress. All I do is look at her.

She has on a light peach dress with the back cut out, and a little bit of the side cut out, but not too much to where it looks trashy. Her beautiful dirty blonde hair, is a little bit lighter now, and It's curled and pulled to the side. Her make up is natural looking which I'm thankful for. Her silver heels sparkle from under her, and her skin is slightly darker but not too dark.

I smile at her appearance, and take in all her beauty. I must be the luckiest guy in the world to have this girl.

I'm the first to make a move out of all the boys. I walk up to Zoe slowly with my hands behind my back. I bring my hands to the front of me, showing her the box with the little wrist thing. I think It's called a corsage. She holds her hand out to me, and I carefully slide it on her small wrist.