Chapter 15

I got to class and there was a new girl named Kayla. She was beautiful. for some reason she came up to me at the end of class and started talking to me.

Se kept asking me questions which i had one word answers to.

"whats your name?" she asked

"carmen"

"do you like bands?"

"yeah."

"Pierce the Veil?"

"yup"

"All time low?"

"yeah"

"5sos?"

"a little"

"wanna be my friend?" she asked. her question shocked me. i would have expected for her to ask that to kelly. not me.

"um, sure..." i answered. This had to be a prank. Nobody just randomly comes up and wants to be my friend. That's crazy.

"I have to get to my next class.." I say getting up.

"Oh what do you have next?" She asks cheerfully.

"Math." I say. I didn't bother asking what she had because I could tell she was going to say it anyways.

"OMIGOD ME TOO!" She exclaimed as she grabbed my arm and pulled me to the class.

She made me sit by her. I looked down at my forearm and saw her grip marks.

The desks were in groups of two. I sat on the left and she sat on the right.

Almost the whole football team was in my math class and once they saw her they were racing to the seats around us.

One of them asked her "hey baby girl, what are you doing sitting with that freak?" he nodded his chin at me and chuckled.

"SHE IS NOT A FREAK YOU ASSHOLE." Kayla yelled at him and whipped her ombré hair around to face the front of the class.

At first I thought I hated her but she stood up for me. And nobody's done that since last year.