𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃!

afternoon everyone!

i'm glad that you guys decided to give this book a shot. i love how supportive everyone has been thus far and i hope that it'll continue onto this book :)

truth is, i've been wanting to do this ship for like over a month now, but with my schedule i just didn't have the time to do anything or i was too tired or too busy with other books. but now here i am!

i actually really enjoy reading and writing gay books like these. it's so much more entertaining and i think this acct. will be just for that, while there is a good gay book on my main (link in my bio) called 'izzy' that's really worth the read (so i've been told). anyways let's get down to business.

𝘋𝘐𝘚𝘊𝘓𝘈𝘐𝘔𝘌𝘙

in case you didn't catch it earlier, this book is a ship about nba youngboy and pryce watkins (if you don't know who pryce is, just google him and he'll pop up). if you're not fond of this ship for whatever reason, click off if you want. stay, and then comment something negative, you're getting spazzed on and muted. idc. 💚

this book will contain themes of homosexuality, intersex, mpreg, drugs, amongst other things. if these make you uncomfortable then you don't have to read. 

this is not my ship. courtesy of this ship goes @PropertyOfSheyaa for curating it in the first place and @towkiyo for inspiring me and the plot of this book. go read their stuff, it's so good.

however, any other elements and ideas of this book are purely from me. do not copy them! if i find that you have, i will have you reported. just ask damn.

i really hope this doesn't flop. enjoy loves 💚💚💚.