𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄!

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓.
━━━━━

dismissal time had finally arrived and all the students that were enrolled in the summer school quickly filed out the classroom and out the building to the parking lot, finishing another day.

a tired pryce watkins sighs heavily as he picks up pieces of miscellaneous trash off the ground of the classroom. he saw a piece of pale green gum on the ground and he grimaced in disgust and rolled his eyes. "fucking dirty," he mumbled to himself. he skipped over the piece of stray gum and threw the rest of the trash in the garbage bin.

"hey pryce," the teacher, a middle aged hispanic man, called out to him. pryce looked at him attentively and hummed. 

"do you mind if you can staple some of these papers together? don't worry about making copies i'll do that tomorrow. i have to run to a doctor's appointment." the man said as he packed his briefcase.

as much as pryce didn't want to, he nodded anyway. "okay."

the teacher gave a small smile and nodded. "thank you so much. you can just close the door after you leave. the custodian is gonna come in later on and lock up."

pryce nodded his head again and continued to straighten up the room. the events of the day ran circles in his mind. his stomach did backflips and he couldn't help but smile. biting down on his plump bottom lip, pryce sat down at the teacher's desk, preparing to staple packets together.

silence fell upon the room, but that didn't last too long, because the wooden door of the classroom swung open, causing the brownskin to flinch suddenly and whip his head towards the door.

"wha--" he thought it was the teacher coming back for something, but it turned out to kentrell, one of the students in the class he was assisting. 

pryce's heart raced with fear and excitement and he stared wide-eyed into kentrell's mesmerizing hazel orbs. 

the older was highly annoyed. not at the boy, but at the fact that he grew more captivated by him everyday, more intrigued. he wanted to get to know him, his secrets, his fears, his aspirations, everything. he wanted to make him his lil' baby. his ride or die. someone he can confide into. his slatt

but pryce was very reserved and locked a part of himself away. he couldn't risk getting hurt again.

"k-kentrell? w-w-what are you doing? s-school's over..." pryce stuttered out. the boy hated that he was even more shy and nervous around kentrell. he had this effect on him and it got more intense everyday. he was just so intimidating. but fine as wine to pryce.

the older stayed silent as he put a large piece of sticky paper over the window of the door and locked it behind him. pryce gulped and scooted backwards in the chair as the older inched closer to him. the words of his cousin tyquian and his only friends nick and taymor were blaring in his head. but he was stuck.

"say, stop talkin' fa' a second." kentrell grumbled. hazel eyes glared at the boy and roamed all over his body. suddenly kentrell spoke. "get up."

pryce's eyes shifted away from his face and around the room in fear. "w-what--"

"i said get the fuck up," kentrell repeated himself.

gulping, the younger did exactly what he said and slowly stood up. before he could even say anything else, in a few swift motions, pryce was sitting on the desk with kentrell standing in between his legs and with a firm grip on his neck. pryce let out a gasp and had a grip on the edge of the desk. he hated that he was getting turned on and he bit down on his lip.

"why you been avoiding me mama?" kentrell mumbled, leaning closer to his neck. so close that he felt his breath fanning his skin. pryce squirmed under kentrell waiting for something, anything to happen.

"shh, mama, i got'chu," he cooed at pryce. he placed his lips softly against the younger's neck and snaked his other arm around his waist, pulling them closer.

"yeen answer my question," the older continued to mumble against his neck. he placed a combination of soft pecks and rough kisses across his neck and jawline, biting down onto his skin occasionally.

"ohh, mmmm," pryce let out a shaky breath and gripped onto kentrell's hoodie. "i-i-i heard s-stuff... 'bout you... things you d-did." kentrell only found pryce's nervousness adorable.

"mmm, i'm sho' you did. everyone has. but ya can't always believe tha' hype." he explained quite vaguely as he continued to kiss on the boy's neck. kentrell removed his hand from pryce's neck and moved them his waist, rubbing them in a comforting, or even loving manner. "i'd ratha' me tell you wassup instead of everyone else."

pryce was speechless. he couldn't believe that this was happening, especially at the school. it felt like his body was on fire. kentrell's lips had him in a daze that he didn't want to snap out of. 

"lemme show you something real mama. lemme make you my slime 4L..." the older whispered in pryce's ear, slightly nibbling on it.

the boy let an unexpected, but soft moan. he knew deep down in the pit of stomach that he shouldn't be opening up or trusting anyone this quickly. especially with someone he didn't know all that well.

still, pryce nodded his head in agreement. he wanted to know kentrell like kentrell wanted to know him. he wanted to be his slime, his lil' baby.

his slatt.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[excuse any mistakes/errors. this is unedited.]

sooooo, what y'all think for the prologue? too long?
do you like the plot basis of the story?

and i know, we're going to get plenty of back story on these two. that way all this will make sense :)

[ this imagine book featuring ships w/ kentrell just might happen bc i'm damn near obsessed with that man 😭. it might be a little on the shorter side but i'm still tempted to write it. is that bad??? ]

i love you all. thank you for your continuous support of my efforts. i really be trying.

━━━━ vi. 💚💚 ━━━━
𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐓.
--DOITBYMYVLONE ©