𝐎𝐍𝐄!

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓.
━━━━━

rubbing vaseline on his pink, plump lips, pryce watkins popped them together and rubbed them against each other, making sure his lips were moisturized and shiny.

pryce sighed heavily as he grabbed his backpack from the passenger seat and swung it across his right shoulder. hearing the car chirp twice, he began to walk towards the large, futuristic-looking high school that expanded in his view.

sighing heavily again through his nose, he stepped through the double doors, grabbing his phone from his back pocket. turning it on, pryce was greeted with no new notifications. slightly rolling his eyes, he walked down the hall to the classroom he would be in. 

his best friends, taymor and nick, were supposed to be here around this time so  they could talk for a bit before classes began; once the day started, they knew they wouldn't talk much until lunchtime and after school.

because of his good grades, squeaky clean track record and good reputation around the school, pryce watkins was offered a job as an assistant to a teacher during the summer school. in exchange, his teachers would write him the recommendation letters he needed for his college applications, and even compensated him a bit for his services because they knew handling kids like the ones at this school would be a handful. 

in reality, though, pryce was just excited he had an excuse to see his best friends everyday. both nick and taymor took the same precalculus.  nick had failed the class, and while taymor had a decent average overall, he bombed the final, which means he technically failed, hence their attendance in summer school.

after a minute more of walking, pryce had made it to the class to which he was assigned to. when he entered, there were only two other people in there, plus the teacher.

"well good morning, pryce." the teacher greeted him, his eyes glued on his phone as he chewed on a bagel.

"morning, mr. hernandez. i'll be right back." pryce greeted him as he put his stuff on his own designated desk. without waiting for a response, he left the room to get some breakfast.

on his way to the cafeteria, his phone vibrated in his pocket. taking it out, he saw a message from taymor that he just arrived and to meet him and nick in the boy's bathroom. although he wanted to see them he groaned out loud because he really wanted to get some food. then pryce remembered he could go out later in the day to pick something up.

these niggas better be lucky i love them, he thought to himself.

turning on his heel, he went in the opposite direct towards the staircase that led to the second floor, where nick and taymor were located. scrolling through his twitter timeline, he wasn't paying attention when he turned the corner and bumped into someone's chest.

nearly falling backwards he caught himself and fixed his clothes and opened his mouth to apologize when his eyes met light hazel ones and shiny cuban link. the other man had dent-like marks in his forehead and his hair was twisted up into a fade. he already knew it was kentrell gaulden. he held a hard facial expression and scrunched up his eyebrows glaring down at the smaller boy.

and pryce was suddenly lost for words, his mouth running dry.

"uh, m-my bad, fam." pryce uttered out, not having the courage to look him in the eye. he felt like he would faint if he even glanced directly at those sweet, honey pots the older boy was blessed with. 

 before kentrell could even say anything back, pryce manuvered past him to avoid any further interaction. even a simple bump on the shoulder made the younger very nervous. kentrell made him nervous.