Chapter 5 remember please

(No-ones pov)
Flug just wasn't waking up . Three days have passed but nothing sleeping. No one knew why he wasn't waking up not even the all mighty black hat he has been staying by Flugs Side he would go get paperwork to do it every now and then waiting for even a little bit of movement. Nothing nothing at all all black hat could think was "Why is he not waking up was that the wrong Ray gun are used ? Was he hurt?"So many questions ran through his head but still he started to concern about his scientist more and more eventually more time passes it's been five days still no sign black hat goes in full panic and brings Flug to the hospital. The doctors indicate it's a comma Blackhat thought " well obviously That's why I brought them here " He tells the hospital how he needs help and if they Don't help he will rip out their organs the doctors listen of course keeping watch on flugs Activities and brain waves so they can look for any sign of waking eventually it's been a whole week since flug has slept. He starts to wake up but remembers nothing nothing at all he can't remember anything black hat the manner 505 dementia nothing. He sits there looking around the room spectating basically on what they're saying. He doesn't even know who he is.

(Flugs pov)
I feel rested. But where am I. What happened. Who are they. So many questions ran through my head I didn't know anything! Who is the tall dark and handsome guy and why do I feel like I know him from somewhere? I saw the tall Guy look at me. He ran over and hugged me but why? I pushed him away not understanding

"g g g get a a away!!"

I yelled for self-defense I mean I like the hug but I don't even know who he is. He gave me a look of sadness like I've never seen before so I start to question.

"Who are you w why are you here where a am i i and w wh why did you hug me!!"

"I am here because i am your boss no other reason I was just concerned I thought you died is that so wrong!!"

My boss? I have a job with someone? So I asked more getting kind of amused

"M my boss? W whats your n name?"

"Flug stop m Messing with me it's not funny I know you know who I am so stop acting like you don't it's making me angry"

He has no problem Speaking his mind at all I could tell so my name is Flug intriguing it means flight wait how do I know that.? I looked down but then back up at the man

"I honestly dont remember a t t thing and h h how do y y you remember m my name?!? I d dont get it"

The nurses are taking notes and watching everything I did pulling the man outside of the room well this will be amusing...

(Blackhats pov)
None of this is funny Why would he pretended he didn't know me. The nurses pulled me outside the room and I was getting ready to kill the one that drag me when they looked at me serious and I stop so I could listening to what they said but they told me shocked me amnesia what does that even mean all he said was he had amnesia and he won't remember anything! How how could this have happened he really doesn't remember me they explained to me everything what it meant how I can help him try to make him remember. I walked back in the room I'll give them a better start making him love me sooner then before. I side and sat next to the bed.

" are you ready to go home Flug we live together I can drive us are you ready to come home to see dementia and your bear 505"

He look at me like I was crazy I'm not crazy I had to hold back yelling at him for giving me that look I held his hand nicely trying to show any anger on him forgetting me. He finally nodded after a couple more minutes of thinking I grabbed him by the hand picking him up hold of him bridal style

"I i can walk you know"

"I know but i can hold you as well"

I walk to the car putting him in and getting in the other side bringing us home to be welcomed by a blue bear Named 505. Flug looked at the bear in full awh Studying him every inch.I'll show him or he hast to remember please remember.

(Flugs pov)
Black hat told me to look around and see if I remember anything so I do looking around the manner. Eventually I end up in the living room seeing pictures of the man all over the house it seemed relaxing? I didn't get it I need to find out soon.why is this house of soothing? What will happen . I investigate more and see a button on the wall pressing it hearing a click and a loud sound.
"............o oh no whats happening n now"