24 ➵ The Wrong Girl

The Wrong Girl

Eddy622

G E N R E : Teen Fiction
T H E M E : Happy and Dark but super attractive

S T Y L E : Manipulative

P L O T

Everyone has been talking about the right girl, both in books and in movies.

The Right Girl that gets the guy, The Right Girl the bad boy, athletic guy or Principal son falls for and kisses. The Right Girl people ship for in movies and hopes to be like them in reality.

I'm actually among those set of people. I also want the main love interest to fall for the right girl.

But no one has ever talked about The Wrong Girl. No one wants The Wrong Girl to be the main love interest to the main guy, and I'm not an exception to that. I too, don't want the main boy to fall for the wrong girl. Cause she happens to be the girl everyone hated and hopes to dumb a bucket of paint on her head.

But everything changed when Alex, my boyfriend kissed The Right Girl in front of the whole school and leaved me, The Wrong Girl aside to be the laughing stock to the entire student at Blossom High.

Eno had been the most popular girl at school. She was like every other cliché girl you read on books and watch on television.

Every girl wanted to be her and every guy, wanted to date her. Then everything changed when her Boyfriend Alex, kissed the one girl he claimed not have feelings for.

Now Eno, have to walk round school being who she thought she would never be.

The Wrong Girl.

OPTION 1

(IF YOU CHOOSE THIS COVER, YOU ALSO GET THIS FOR FREE TO DISPLAY YOUR COVER TO YOUR READERS) ☟

⑄ ◈ ⑄

OPTION 2

(IF YOU CHOOSE THIS COVER, YOU ALSO GET THIS FOR FREE TO DISPLAY YOUR COVER TO YOUR READERS) ☟

⑄ ◈ ⑄

Requirements: (will be updated)

❏ Publish your book

☑ Added Rosie Graphics to your reading list

☑ Added Book Covers to your reading list

❏ Credit me in story description

❏ Dedicate One Chapter to me

❏ Tag me in your book

⑄ ◈ ⑄

One of the Favors is a book review. Do you honestly want me to write a review? If so, should I write it when it is completed or while it's still incomplete? Please comment online here.

⑄ ◈ ⑄

Eddy622 checklist:

⊱ Comment what cover you like
⊱ Private message me your email for me to send the cover to you
⊱ Once you recieved it, please fulfill the requirements
⊱ Your rewards will be fulfilled, but not all at once

⑄ ◈ ⑄

Thank you so much for requesting, hope you like them. Sorry for taking too long, I was so busy with school, hope you understand. Thanks for waiting though.

Just let me know if you don't like it, I would understand if you don't.