Special ➵ Collab with MidnightsTouch

Hello, so I know this was unexpected. This is a graphic shop, what is a collab doing here?

Well, I never really had made an official portfolio because I never found the reason to. This is my first ever collab and I'm glad it's with someone I am close with and have bonded greatly over the past few weeks.

So, this collab is with MidnightsTouch. She is seriously so underrated and so talented. Please check her out when you have the time. Give her the support she needs. She is so kind and sweet too and she is the first person I consider as a true friend in Wattpad even though we haven't met face to face.

Our theme is Fantasy and Apocalypse. It was just a random theme that came to mind and was suggested by MidnightsTouch. I am in charge of the base of the Fantasy and the finish of the Apocalypse while she was in charge of the base of the Apocalypse and the finish of the Fantasy.

If you want to check her graphic shop, I will be commenting a link inline here.

⑄ ◈ ⑄

Apocalypse

She did a great job on the base because it felt so easy to edit

She did a great job on the base because it felt so easy to edit. I really didn't do much. I just added a few fires, a helicopter and exploding effects. Then changed the mood of the cover with a filter. But other than that, I barely did much. Ugh, she seriously is so talented that the base is already flawless.

⑄ ◈ ⑄

Fantasy

I really love what she had done to my base

I really love what she had done to my base. She completely transformed it and made my base look 10x better than I expected. I love the glow effects and the petals that she added to the cover. The flower crown, the wings, the butterfly? Ugh, it's sooo pretty!!!

⑄ ◈ ⑄

So yeah, that's pretty much it. I don't have collabs that often and I am glad this is my first.

If you want to collab, I don't know, I guess pm me? I'll see what we can do.