Chapter 20: New Choices

⚠(Warning: Kind of A Trigger Chapter
And A Bit of Mature Content)⚠

Enjoy!! 💕💕

The Next Day

Hinata's P.O.V

The bright morning sun blazed brightly through the curtains of my room, my bed sheets all wrinkled and messed up.

I sat on my bed rocking back and forth with my hands on my knees, the same hoodie placed on my being.

My long violet hair matted completely to my cheeks and forehead, sweat from my fear and pain pouring down my face.

Naruto's voice laughed loudly in my brain, my head throbbing to an excruciating level.

My lips trembled and my eyes darted around the room as if trying to find a way out..

And that's all I could think of..

I gotta get out of here.

I blew out a quick breath and jumped off of the bed and made a run for the door, my restraint slipping.

I have to get out of here.. I can't take much more of this.

I grabbed the door knob and opened the door forcefully, which end up revealing, Kurenai, Tsunade and Noah.

I hyperventilated at the sight of them but put up a small smile, gripping my hoodie down over myself from their eyes.

"H-Hey girls and.. Noah. What are you doing?" I asked sweetly and they all sighed, shaking their heads at me.

"We know, Hinata. And no.. You can't go back to Naruto. He'll hurt you. We've been through this." Kurenai stated but I shook my head, pouting softly at their words against Naruto..

They're wrong.

They've got it all wrong..

I snorted and pouted once more at them, my feet stomping at the floor underneath me. "O-O-Of course not. He wouldn't do such a thing anymore. I know it." I whispered out on which Tsunade sighed, and Noah resting on just biting his lip.

But I snapped my head down to him and glared, my ealier words popping up in my head.

I knew it.

I knew Noah would betray me.

I shook my head in disbelief. "You, told them, didn't you? I told you not to and you completely disobeyed me!" I screamed out, showing a side of me that I've never showed before..

A side I, never knew I could express.

Kurenai and Tsunade gasped loudly at my tone of voice, their eyes widening in shock.

"Hinata!" Tsunade screamed and I whimpered, cowering away.

They all looked at me taken aback, like something was wrong with me..

Which it was.

I'm broken..

My old self, is gone...

I feel it.

My eyes held bags under them and my hair was matted completely, my legs trembling underneath me but I narrowed my eyes at them, their behavior really irritating me.

I shook my head once more. "Y-You guys just stop it. I can handle myself. Now. Move it." I exclaimed harshly on which Noah gulped, clamping his hands together in front of his chest, a deep frown found on his face from my behavior..