The past?

Next Day

Storms POV

"Since Nashi and Storm are back why dont we go on a job?" Nova said out of the blue. Every one agreed apart from me and Nashi.

"Fine I just dont want you all dying." I said

"I suppose i can deal with another job only iffffffffffffff..."

5 minutes later

Nashi was now scarfing down 50 EXTRA Spicy Chicken Wings I'm suprised on how she doesnt get fat God i wish she was my girlfriend.I quickly put my hand over my mouth and then Nashi had to say, "Why did you slap your self Ice Idiot *snicker* I found a new nick name, Ice Idiot Hahaha."

I stared at her with my face looking like this -_- Ice Idiot, really. I could so do better than that. She a shes a uhhh a I smiled not knowing that I did a beautiful girl with amazing chocolate brown eyes that i could stare at for mileniums. What am I saying. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Lets go on that job we were talking about."

We went to go look for a job as a group until a portal appeard bellow us all making us fall through it. The last thing we heard and saw before that were screams and hands trying to get to us but failed.

"Urrgh why did I have to be at the bottom?" I said because we fell through a portal and landed ontop of each other.

"Where are we?" I said

"Why does everyone look so much... Younger?" Nashi Said

"We've gone to the past" Gale said

"Yep definatly the past" Reiki Said

"100% the past." Nova said

"OKY WE GET IT WE'VE GON INTO THE PAST."I said

"Ecxuse me but who are you guys?"

"Ooooooh look its guys its First Master Mavis we havnt seen her since she wen't back to Tenro Island with Uncle Zeref." Nashi said, We all stared at her.

"Whoops sorry I got carried away My name is Nashi Dragneel Only Daughter of Natsu & Lucy Dragneel."

"I am Storm Fullbuster Eldest Child of Gray and Juvia Fullbuster"

"My Name Is Sylvia"

"And My Name Is Rin"

"And We Are Known As The Fullbuster twins."

"Do you guys have to do that Every time we introduce ourselves?"I asked.

"Reiki Fernandez thats my name And I am the Eldest Child of Jellal & Erza Fernandez."

"Is it my turn Because I am Rosemary Fernandez Reikis younger sister"

"The names Gale Redfox I'm the only child of Gajeel & Levy Redfox."

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Nova you turn"

"Oh Sorry My Name is Nova Dreyar And I'm the only child of Laxus & Mirajane Dreyar."

----------

Hello again I really dont know what to say but im probably gonna be up all night making chapters for this and then I'm either going to post them Today or Tommorow.

Arigato, Thanks for reading. Share this story with your friends, comment and vote please.

Your Awesom Writer, Karma