Get a Room Will you

Noones POV

"NASHI STORM GET A ROOM WILL YOU!" Someone said. But Nashi and Storm didnt listen and just kept on kissing. Storms arm was around her waiste and Nashis arm were around his Neck. They put there heads together

"Nashi.." Storm whispered

"Mhm?" She whispered back

"I love you."

"I love you to"

CLASS

Nashis POV

Theres this guy sitting behind me fiddling wwith my hair.

"Hey Teach sorry for interrupting class but i need to say something." I Had demonic Aura one of my eyes were red and my hair was floating up due to my magic.

"WILL YOU STOP TOUCHING MY HAIR ITS GETTING ON MY NERVES AND YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN IM ANGRY IF YOU DO GO ASK MY BOYFRIEND!"

"Okay Teach you can carry on with class"

5 minute later

He was still touching my hair.

In a split secon he was screaming with agony.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOUR GONNA BREAK MY ARM ARRRRRRRRH STOP IT HURTS I WONT DO IT AGAIN PLEASE"

I was standing above him twisting his arm as he was kneeled down in front of me.

"I said not to touch my hair and I dont li-"

"Am I late has Nashi killed anyone I sensed his magic power rising so i got here as fast as i can."

"What are you doing here Stripper."

"Im no stipper flame brain."

"Ice Princess."

"Ash for brains."

"Do I hear an arguement starting." We looked around and saw the rest of the next generation.

"H-hey Reiki nice to see you right Storm?"

"Honestly I don't know why you still fight so much. One second your fight the next your all lovey dovey with eachother what is wrong with you two?"

"Thats what always happens in a relation ship strawberry head"

Reiki's eyebrow was twitching. I think I made him mad.

"Nashi didnt mean that did you Nashi?" Storm nudged me.

"N-no ofcourse i didnt mean."

"Heads up to everyone in Nashi's class. You dont wanna get on her bad side trust me." They all left the classroom."

"Lets carry on shall we?" I sat back down in my seat.

Assembly

"We are all gatherd here today to introduce our Academys new members."

"NASHI DRAGNEEL

STORM FULLBUSTER

NOVA DREYAR

GALE REDFOX

REIKI FERNANDEZ

SYLVIA AND RIN FULLBUSTER

AND ROSEMARY FERNANDEZ KIDS OF THE STRONGEST MAGES IN FAIRYTAIL!!!!!"

.

Next School Day