Time Skip: What?

Everyone is either 22, 23, 20

No-ones POV

"Hey beautiful." Storm said, putting his arm around Nashi's waiste.
"Hello everyone." He said, noticing everyone was there.

"Took you long enough to get here. I knew you would be late you always are. You need to learn to not be late. This is a graduation party Ice idiot." Nashi said. Nova started recording knowing what was about to happen since she saw 'it'.

A tear slid down Storms face. "Y-you havnt called me an Ice idot since i asked you to be my girlfriend." They smiled at each other then kissed. The kiss was passionate. They both pulled away.

"I love you Fire cracker."

"I love you to Ice Idoiot."

"Hey you know what would make me love you even more?" He was about to get the case out of his pocket when all the girls (ecxept Nashi) saw the box in his pocket nd screemed "EEEEEEEEEEEK"

"Hm?" Nashi said, confused.

Storm got down on one knee and opened the case there was a beautiful ring in the center all around it was velvet casing it was beutiful ( Do you know how many times ive spelt beautiful wrong its actually halarious)

"If you'd Marry me."

------------

And BOOOOOOOOM Wass up everyone, Ended it on a cliff hanger. Yes I time skipped because i litterally could not be bothered to go through school life. Oh and All the other ships happened So ya.