♡ Chapter 1 ♡

Cameron squealed. "Yes! Come to the mall right now, we need to buy you new clothes, see you in ten!"

"I don't-" Aurora stopped when she realized Cameron had already hung up on her. She sighed softly, shaking her head. She frowned, walking towards her car.

She found herself standing outside the mall, sighing. She walked towards the doors and pushed them open. She walked slowly towards their favorite place in the food court, and found Cameron in line.

She smiled softly, jogging up to her. "Hey Cam, what's up?"

"We're gonna have so much fun!" She grinned wildly.

Aurora laughed. "Sounds like a done deal."

"Can I take your order?"

"Yeah, I want a chicken Alfredo."

"I'll have the spaghetti with extra red sauce."

They paid for their food and took it in the to-go box as they found a seat to sit in as they ate. She plops into the seat and hungrily ate, as she dumped Christian right before they were about to go out to dinner.

Cameron looked past Aurora's shoulder and choked for a second, coughing, trying to breathe.

Aurora gave her a weird look. "You okay?"

"Hmm?" Cameron nodded. "Oh, yeah I'm fine."

Aurora looked behind her, having followed Cameron's gaze and her skin paled. She scowled and stood up abruptly, her half-eaten food in her hands.

"Aurora...don't do this. You're gonna regret it, you're too nice."

"Oh yeah? Would someone who's too nice do this?" She said as she strutted towards the duo.

"Wait, don't do anything stupid-"

Aurora grimaced as they sucked each other's face off. She tapped the blonde, who groaned and turned to face Aurora. Aurora dumped what was left of her food.

"Fuck! What the hell was that for??" The blonde looked up angrily at her, starting to clean the mess off of her body.

"I heard you liked my leftovers, bitch." Aurora flipped the bird at the girl, shrugging, not really caring about what the girl thought.

Christian watched the scene unfold before him, wide-eyed, but slightly turned on by the new Aurora. "R-Rory-"

"Shut it, Christian." Aurora scowled over her shoulder. "And don't call me that anymore. I only let people that I know call me that."

"We had a relationship-"

"And you cheated on me, which just shows how much I really know about you."

He frowned, speechless.

"Exactly what I thought." Aurora tossed her hair over her shoulder. "C'mon, Cam."

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Tyan strained his eyes to look at the quickly scribbled Chinese characters and guessed what they needed, hoping for the best.

When he finished, he started to bring the food home, sighing softly as droplets of rain pelted his clothes. He didn't bother to cover himself despite knowing he'd most likely get in trouble with his mom for preventing his sickness. He ran a hand through his wet hair, frowning at the color. In the groceries contained a new bottle dye, and it was the first bottle he saw in the aisle, it kept things interesting, which was pretty much the opposite of his personality.