❧ Chapter Three ❧

Tyan finally made it home, shivering. He went to his room and dried himself off, changing into more suitable attire. He fed the small feline and placed it on his pillow. He then got ready for bed and noted to take a shower in the morning. I think it's about time I get a job, he thought as he turned off the lights and laid beside the kitten. He petted it and it purred softly. "I need to get the proper stuff to take care of you." he said to the feline. It purred again in response.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

In the morning, he took a shower and filled the kitten's bowls with milk and food. He left the house after placing the small pet into the box. He left his house because he heard that one of his classmates had a cat that had deceased a couple of months ago. He found himself in front of their door after several minutes. He knocked on the door and fortunately for him, his classmate showed up at the door.

"Oh, Tyan. Hi, why are you here?"

Tyan blushed a little, embarrassed. "I apologize for asking, but can I have that old litter box of yours? I just found a kitten and I completely forgot about getting it supplies and-"

The male laughed. "Tyan, it's no problem. Just give me a second so I can go grab it." He came back with the box, a bag of half-empty kitty litter, and cat food in his arms. "I wrote my number on the bag in case you need anything."

Tyan bowed with a grin. "I owe you so much."

"That you do." The male chuckled and waved good bye.

Tyan scurried off in the direction of his home, setting everything up and changing into proper clothes to search for a job.

♡ ♡ ♡

"Oh my god, I can't believe it's you!" Aurora squealed.

"Ha ha, I miss you too." The person said as she wrapped her arms around them. "I still can't believe it's been so long."

She grinned. "Yeah, it really has, hasn't it?"

"Ahem," Cam cleared her throat. "aren't you going to introduce me?"

"Cam, Christopher Langdon. Kit, this is Cameron Harmon."

They shook hands. "Call me Kit."

"Cam."

Cam then nudged Aurora. "Why didn't you tell me you had such a hot friend who's -hopefully- single?"

Aurora looked at her friend and bursted out laughing.

Kit gave Aurora a weird look. "What's up with Rory?"

"She's laughing because I asked if you were single."

Kit chuckled softly. "I have a boyfriend."

Cam's cheeks burned red. "Oh..."

He patted Aurora's shoulder and then smiled softly. "Since we're on that subject, I have a date soon. Gotta go. Text me, Rory. I know you have my number. If not, your boyfriend's got it." Kit waved good bye and jogged off.

"He doesn't know you and Christian..."

"He doesn't."

"But how does he know you and Christian were a thing?"

"He's actually how we met. He even warned me about Christian. I didn't listen, and look where we are now. "Yeah. Always listen to the gays."

"He's bisexual-"

"So I have a chance?" Cam cut in, excitement in her eyes.

"Leaning towards male, I was going to say before you so rudely interrupted me." Aurora rolled her eyes.