True Love Part 8

EPILOGUE

The battle was finally over. Gaia defeated but she took the life of his best friend with her. Jason found it very hard to get over. Grief consumed him completely and there was nothing else in his mind.

 He walked into his Cabin, the night after Gaia was defeated, just before curfew that night, so consumed in his grief that he bumped into one of the marble columns instead of reaching his bed. That shook him from his thoughts. He saw a few rungs attached to the back of the marble column. He climbed it, all thoughts erased from his mind. When he saw what was above the trapdoor, he didn't sit and look at the amazing view, he rushed down and headed towards Reyna's tent. There were barely a few minutes left before the harpies would come and eat him alive but he couldn't help it his beast was controlling everything he did at that moment. 

He rushed into her tent and saw her with her hair down and sitting on the side of her bed with her arms crossed and staring at the floor. He didn't stop to admire how beautiful she was with her hair open, he just pulled her out before she even had a moment to react and dragged her into his cabin as fast as he could.

"Jason! What are you doing? Why did you . . ?" Said Reyna, stopping mid question to stare at the rungs leading upwards. She raised her eyebrows at him. "I just saw this a few minutes ago. Come on, go up!" Said Jason impatiently. Reyna climbed and found herself on the side of a domed roof, on a flat ledge, facing north. They were so far up and at such an angle that nobody below could possibly see them. The stars made a splash of diamonds across the sky. 

She had barely had time appreciate the beautiful view when he pinned her against the wall and started kissing her passionately. Their beasts had finally united and were now unleashed after a long, long wait. . . Reyna had been waiting for this moment forever. Her half of the beast had been itching in anticipation ever since they had first saw each other. They had waited for this moment for too long, she didn't hold back, she couldn't hold back. They had been craving this kind of passion for so long and it was finally being satisfied. They kissed, they touched, they caressed. Every moment felt dear to them. . . They didn't sleep all night. They were much too busy losing themselves in each other. . .

 Jason controlled the winds and escorted her back to her tent early in the morning. He ran back to his cabin before anyone noticed and stayed there, with his back against the door and his eyes closed, finally content with life. 

-

A/N : I couldn't help it. I had to write an epilogue. Please please pleaseee tell me what you think. I hope you enjoyed this fic. Watch out for a Solangelo fic sometime soon.

Yours truly

ReynaLovegood2 :) 

~

2021 : At this point, I kind of wish I hadn't written it. Don't even ask me what half of this is. I could barely read through this entire thing, so yeah this is the end of that torture.

I hope you had an okay time reading this anyway.

Yours truly,

ReynaLovegood2 ;)