LPP Saturday with Story

Troy posted this today.

From @StarTribune, 'Oral history: Prince's life, as told by the people who knew him best':
Lisa Coleman: 'He sent for me to come out to Minneapolis. I was fresh out of high school. Prince picked me up at the airport in his little Fiat sports car. He even let me smoke in his car. I don't think his ashtray had ever been used. He was really romancing me...'

From my personal correspondence with Lisa:
'He was at a phone booth talking to Kim Upsher, and he was wearing a trench coat and a bandana around his neck...In the car he put on a tape. On came ‪Gary Numan‬.... "here in my car"...... and he took the back roads from the airport to his house. We were quiet in the car..... I was just listening and looking...'

From @StarTribune:
'...We got to his house and went downstairs. He pointed me to the piano and said, "You can go play, and I'll be right back." I knew he was spying on me. I had been working on a Mozart concerto, so I started playing some of that. He came bounding down the stairs. Then he picked up a guitar, and we started jamming'.

From @billboard 'Prince's Defining 'Dirty Mind' Album', by Michaelangelo Matos:
'New pianist Coleman's classical and jazz colorings eventually would have an outsized impact on Prince's music, and that summer she murmured a spoken vocal on "Head."

"